90 Day Check In Question....

I just changed my visa status from married to retirement and had just recently exited the country and returned on 27 feb and as I understand it, my 90 day clock starts ticking upon arrival.....correct??

But when I was in the process of changing my visa status my officer said that I had to get a new 90 day report, but with the SUPER long queues in CM now, it was a major ordeal to just get the 90 day report and after consulting with 2 other officers who both agreed with my thinking that my 90 day clock started on my latest arrival, I decided not to torture myself any longer and left the building in confused exaustion as usual with immigration.

I should mention that the old report stamp in my passport had a date of 13 march [today], but that is overridden by my re entry into the Kingdom, right?? Or does my changing status of my visa change the rules of the 90 day game??

Thanks in advance......

27 Feb is day one of the new 90 day count.

Thanks again Lop3......That's the answer that I was hoping for.

On the side, do you think that it would be possible for Thaivisa to work with Immigration and make a pinned topic with up to date answers to off the wall questions like this?? Sure would save a lot of time for you guys.

And a big THANKS!! to you and the other guys for being there for us stupid falangs