Price Of Psp In Thailand?

gareton

Hi everyone,my first posting!!!

I've searched through past topics as to the price of a PSP.

Can anyone confirm that the current price is still about 8,000 - 9,000 baht for a Sony PSP in stores such as Pantip Plaza and MBK.

I'm returning to LOS in January and it seems pontless buying a PSP in the UK as they are still about £170.

Thanks.

Yes, AFAIK it is the "Value Pack". I'm not sure the "Giga Pack" was ever really formally introduced here. The Giga Pack is sold out in the U.S.A., AFAIK.

You can usually negotiate a bit if you are buying a PSP and a memory stick, and maybe a few other bits and games. Some shops in MBK have some interesting offers re: games but such things are better not discussed here.

I haven't checked prices in the last 2 ~ 3 weeks so they could be up, down or the same?

BTW, welcome to TV gareton.

Edited by lomatopo

Yes, AFAIK it is the "Value Pack". I'm not sure the "Giga Pack" was ever really formally introduced here. The Giga Pack is sold out in the U.S.A., AFAIK.

You can usually negotiate a bit if you are buying a PSP and a memory stick, and maybe a few other bits and games. Some shops in MBK have some interesting offers re: games but such things are better not discussed here.

I haven't checked prices in the last 2 ~ 3 weeks so they could be up, down or the same?

BTW, welcome to TV gareton.

Are the games compatable from the usa and uk to the consoles sold in Thailand ??