Yss Shocks

eyes

Wana. Bigbikebkk was correct you can order direct from YSS (he ordered from them himself) . But I have found it to be hit and miss (like dealing with many Thai companies)

I also gave details of the Thai distributor who I found very helpful.

Anyway Wana your details about Paddock were wrong. why not just say. 'ok I was wrong ' and then move on.

Edited by thaicbr

Wana. Bigbikebkk was correct you can order direct from YSS (he ordered from them himself) . But I have found it to be hit and miss (like dealing with many Thai companies)

Anyway Wana your details about Paddock were wrong. why not just say. 'ok I was wrong ' and then move on.

i have been able to order many items that were not in stock at the paddock and dr bikes and ive found the staff there very knowledgeable and helpful

i wont appologise because bibbkk has not had the same experience with these shops as i have ,to me they have found everything i needed ,whether i showed it to them online or they already knew what it was and where to get it

you may be able to order them at the YSS factory and maybe not because they dont reply and other times refuse to deal with the public

if other people are not allowed to talk you should change the name to tonys forum.com and you and him can chat by yourselves and nobody else will have posting rights

i have been able to order many items that were not in stock at the paddock and dr bikes and ive found the staff there very knowledgeable and helpful

i wont appologise because bibbkk has not had the same experience with these shops as i have ,to me they have found everything i needed ,whether i showed it to them online or they already knew what it was and where to get it

you may be able to order them at the YSS factory and maybe not because they dont reply and other times refuse to deal with the public

if other people are not allowed to talk you should change the name to tonys forum.com and you and him can chat by yourselves and nobody else will have posting rights

5555555 people can talk. but try and reign in your nasty obstructive language. Paddock may well be able to get stuff but they are not YSS dealers or Stockists as you would know with your extensive experience at Paddock.

It still boils down to the fact that you were wrong and Bigbikebkk was correct.

end of story.

be a man live up to it.

5555555 people can talk. but try and reign in your nasty obstructive language. Paddock may well be able to get stuff but they are not YSS dealers or Stockists as you would know with your extensive experience at Paddock.

end of story.

be a man live up to it.

how is he right and im wrong when the OP contacted them and they didnt even answer him ?

buying shocks from YSS seems to be NOT possible at the moment

ordering them from other shops ,even from magazines IS possible

i dont care if anyone goes to the paddock or red baron or wherevere

i had always good easy time dealing with the shops i recommend but this is thailand so opinions and experiences vary from day to day

even in the same shop

i am not on this forum for commericial reasons ,or to sell aftermarket kawasaki parts like Bigbikbkk is

so i have no vested interest in suggesting one retailer or another

but again ,if you want a private chat ,there is a PM button that you and tony can use and nobody else will be able to post in your discussion ;)

end of story.

be a man live up to it.

Thanks for another demonstration how pissing contests are done.

Just saying BBBkk is right doesn't make it more right. Calling YSS directly is not more than just one option of many options to try. Asking in a shop like Paddock is another option. It's still 50/50, sorry contest has to go on, still no winner laugh.png

Edited by wantan

Go on then buy them from Paddock or from your magazines. Both myself and Bigbikebkk HAVE purchased export shocks from the places we mentioned. The OP has that info. So it's sorted.

oh by the way I personally would not rely on email in Thailand. It once took 6 weeks for an answer when I enquired about a battery on Mocyc.

Go on then buy them from Paddock or from your magazines. Both myself and Bigbikebkk HAVE purchased export shocks from the places we mentioned. The OP has that info. So it's sorted.

oh by the way I personally would not rely on email in Thailand. It once took 6 weeks for an answer when I enquired about a battery on Mocyc.

you contradicted your own post when you said " i know some people have bought shocks from YSS ,BUT THEY WONT SELL THEM TO ME ! :D

I dont rely on emails ,i find it better to go in and have a chat in person ,and if i need something i cant explain in thai ,i take out my my phone and show them a picture of it and the name of it in thai

Welcome to the future guys ! ;)

i am leaving this "discussion" here ,because this kind of stuff is what get threads derailed and eventually locked

Good luck to the op ,whereever he may be able to purchase his YSS equipment!

you contradicted your own post when you said " i know some people have bought shocks from YSS ,BUT THEY WONT SELL THEM TO ME ! :D

I dont rely on emails ,i find it better to go in and have a chat in person ,and if i need something i cant explain in thai ,i take out my my phone and show them a picture of it and the name of it in thai

Welcome to the future guys ! ;)

i am leaving this "discussion" here ,because this kind of stuff is what get threads derailed and eventually locked

Good luck to the op ,whereever he may be able to purchase his YSS equipment!

No contradiction. just the truth. Jesus you will say anything to make other people out to be liars but your correct even though you were not.

end of. the open has the info I hope he gets what he wants. the srx600 is a fine machine.

I hope this pissing match is over? I would like the thread to remain open as I am in a similar position to the OP.

I am in the USA and want to buy a set of YSS shocks for my Triumph Thruxton:

Z 366 TRL

http://www.yssusa.com/series-z.html

I could buy a set and carry them in but don't have the space nor the weight allowance due to everything else I have bought to do that. As they are a Thai company I am hoping to be able to source a set within Thailand.

I think I can get the Z302 easy enough but I want the higher spec 366's. Hope the OP will come back with a success story if he hasn't already given up from the squabling....

I wonder if you just drove up to the factory you could get any shock you need? Might be worth it.

Edited by Bung

I hope this pissing match is over? I would like the thread to remain open as I am in a similar position to the OP.

I am in the USA and want to buy a set of YSS shocks for my Triumph Thruxton:

Z 366 TRL

http://www.yssusa.com/series-z.html

I could buy a set and carry them in but don't have the space nor the weight allowance due to everything else I have bought to do that. As they are a Thai company I am hoping to be able to source a set within Thailand.

I think I can get the Z302 easy enough but I want the higher spec 366's. Hope the OP will come back with a success story if he hasn't already given up from the squabling....

I wonder if you just drove up to the factory you could get any shock you need? Might be worth it.

Why not get active yourself? In post 10 there is contact data for YSS. In post 11 you will find a telephone number from a guy named Paul. I don't know if it works. But we will never know it if noone is contacting them. And two reports would also be better than one (or none at all) :)

Because I am in the USA and I am not able to make a purchase within Thailand yet. Just hoping to hear definitively that you can indeed buy export YSS shocks from within Thailand and that saves me trying to carry a set home.