Russian Gay Fight In Mae Nam

was in a bar in central bangrak tonight, 3am,,, there was a bunch of guys from France who were enjoying their night out and performing like a bunch of school boys,,, pretending to be faggots and dancing about on tables in jockey shorts,,, thought it was funny first,,, till I realised that the 7 geezers WERE a bunch of faggots and seriously thought pouring beer on themselves topless and in briefs whilst gyrating to " I'm sexy and I know it " time for a sharp exit,,, along with the dissapointed Bar Girls who got no attention and realised there was no money on this crowd...

actually,,, it WAS pretty funny,,, but I aint no puff mind.

ps,,, am I homophobic ?

was in a bar in central bangrak tonight, 3am,,, there was a bunch of guys from France who were enjoying their night out and performing like a bunch of school boys,,, pretending to be faggots and dancing about on tables in jockey shorts,,, thought it was funny first,,, till I realised that the 7 geezers WERE a bunch of faggots and seriously thought pouring beer on themselves topless and in briefs whilst gyrating to " I'm sexy and I know it " time for a sharp exit,,, along with the dissapointed Bar Girls who got no attention and realised there was no money on this crowd...

ps,,, am I homophobic ?

i am sure Jingthing will start a poll just to check ....

but what where 7 French Gays doing in Bangrak? , would have thought it wasnt there scene ...

ps,,, am I homophobic ?

Were they cute?

Flabbergasted

Actually all things considered, with some of our members posts no, I guess the attitudes displayed by a few people here shouldn't surprise me at all.

//CLOSED//