Starting To See A Trend When Threads Get Funny

stevehaigh

i've had my posts edited and deleted for been funny (will not say by who) and now i see that the '3 questions for P.M. Yinglak' got closed because of a couple of funny posts

is it now the official policy of TV to squash humor on this forum?

BTW, i know this thread will be killed as soon as the mods see it

• Like 1

yes no fun on TV that is for sure mate .... i thought it was a great idea at least a bit of chuckle instead of the bitchy i know it all crap that has been going on ...its a serious business being a ...

Perhaps your posts weren't as funny as you thought?

Are you suggesting that the OP got censored because of not being sufficiently funny?

Surely, that will not happen to YOUR post.

I don't claim to be funny or complain when and if my posts get deleted. I post for my own entertainment, and succeeding at it as we speak.

Perhaps your posts weren't as funny as you thought?

Are you suggesting that the OP got censored because of not being sufficiently funny?

Surely, that will not happen to YOUR post.

I don't claim to be funny or complain when and if my posts get deleted. I post for my own entertainment, and succeeding at it as we speak.

Where ?

Once upon a time there was a thread about thai politics, farang non-voters getting realy upset about the other's opinions - a red against yellow thread.

I tried to calm them down / bring them to their senses by introducing some Monty Pythonesque ideas, borrowed from "the life of brian".

I GOT BANNED!!!!!

For weeks I cried myself to sleep, BANNED!!!!!!

If you do not here from me again,.....

I'm off to work in the garden now.