Hot? Or Not?

sriracha john

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first impulse was to click "No", since I usually am not attracted to Chinese girls, but after looking at her smiling for a while, I realized that she is Thai and looks like a pretty nice person and fun to be around. I don't give a sh!t about the net worth of a person. If they are very wealthy and have little personality and other redeeming qualities, I don't care about them. I would go for her if I didn't have the fabulous woman that I now have!

Other Shinawatra's in the list of the richest people in Thailand produced by the survey by the magazine of Money & Banking and Chulalongkorn University are:

#2 Thaksin's brother-in-law Bannapot Damapong -- 15.27 billion baht (US$381.75 million)

#4 Thaksin's son Panthongtae Shinawatra -- 11.09 billion baht (US$277.25 million)

#28 Thakin's youngest daughter (still in college, and if I'm not mistaken, has/had a part-time job at McDonalds) 1.42 billion baht (US$35.5 million).

#65 Thaksin's younger sister

#321 Thaksin's wife

Ten leading families with close ties to the government altogether controlled over 40 percent of the market capitalization of the Stock Exchange of Thailand, with over 10 percent held by the prime minister's family alone, [suriyasai Katasila, secretary-general of the Campaign for Popular Democracy] was quoted as saying.

Read more here and here.

pinthongtha.jpg

Pinthongtha Shinawatra

Richest Stockholder in Thailand

Net Worth: 1 9 0 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0 , 0 0 0 satang

Hot? or Not?

After a few dibs and dabs of comments on this thread:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?ac...02&f=18&t=53874

decided it would make for a Friday evening poll.

*EDIT*

:o

ok, ok.... it's Friday evening... sorry

Yes = Hot vote

No  = Not vote

Yeah, she's quite pretty. I seen one or two posts calling her a dog, thats a bit harsh