Can't Access Www.skysports.co.uk

JimmyGreaves

Works with True from Bangkok.

Chelsea will again face Barcelona in the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League, while Arsenal will play Real Madrid and holders Liverpool face Benfica.

Took about 15 seconds to load for me compared to 4 seconds for Thai Visa.

Could be anything but things you could try would be to unplug your modem for a few seconds, use a proxy if you're not using one already, clear the cache of your browser and run from the command line ipconfig/flushdns.

One other thing that sometimes works is to alter your DNS setting. Try inserting the following and see if there is any difference:

203.144.207.29 (True)

203.149.0.40 (Samart)

The fact you're getting half the page to load probably means it's not DNS related but why not try it. Are you having trouble with any other sites? If not could there be some advertising in the website that is causing problems. I used to find ThaiVisa could take 3 minutes to load one page and advertising was the reason why as far as l could tell.

I had a similar problem with the Skynews website a while back. My anti spyware or firewall settings were the cause. I can't remember exactly which one. It had something to do with advertising tracking they have on their website. Block the advertising and you can't access the page.