Spurs

gennisis

May I ask why you didn't post this in the Tottenham thread,I was under the impression multiple threads weren't welcome.

Spurs and Tottenham are but one are they not

He would have received the same response at any other premier league ground also.

Still hope he makes a full recovery.

Edited by stoneyboy

May I ask why you didn't post this in the Tottenham thread,I was under the impression multiple threads weren't welcome.

Spurs and Tottenham are but one are they not

He would have received the same response at any other premier league ground also.

Still hope he makes a full recovery.

So because he probaly would have got the same help at any other premier league teams ground we shouldnt be praising the Spurs medical team,exactly the sort of comment i'd expect from a scammer.

Regarding there already being a spurs thread, it's a bit similar to you not posting in the lower league thread.

Ok guys let's not turn this into pedantic picking on each other.

Yes we try to have one thread for most team discussions

But yes we have also had more than one thread on the same team. And they have been allowed to stay for a number of reasons

They don't strictly violate forum rules

They address a different aspect of discussion that relates to that one (or more) teams.

Mods are not looking at the forum 24/7. And if there have been replies PLUS refer to item 1, then we don't feel an urgent need to close the new thread. (they die a natural death soon enough anyway - unless of course those that contribute keep it alive by adding more to the discussion. Which means we shouldn't close it - and so on and so forth

And yes I realize I'm ranting on a bit. It's been a tough day