Where Do All My Posts Go?

necronx99

Periodically, most of the threads in "My Content" and "Content Follow" dissapear.

Even searching for posts I've made using the search functon only brings up a handful of the 100's I've made.

Is this deliberate database tidy up or soething else?

Must admit when I go to my home page and click the ‘Find Content’ page the answer below is the reply …

David48's Content

There have been 67 items by David48 (Search limited from 2001-04-09)

Then I click ‘only Posts’ and I get …

David48's Content

There have been 105 items by David48 (Search limited from 2001-04-09)

But when I click ‘Only topics’ I get

David48's Content

There have been 1 items by David48 (Search limited from 2001-04-09)

Just indicating that necronx99 may not be an isolated incidence.

According the post counter that you see on a regular basis I have 490 posts and have done more then 5 Topic as the OP.

About the last two weeks worth of the threads I have posted in have disappeared from My Content. Everything since 4 Mar 12 up to a few minutes ago when I made a post.

This morning while on ThaiVisa I lost connection in the middle of a posting/writing a reply...couldn't get back into ThaiVisa...couldn't access ThaiVisa while still being able to reach other sites. So, I figured ThaiVisa went down temporarily so I went and did other things.. Now when logging onto ThaiVisa at 2:50pm I can access it no problem but when I go to My Content the last two weeks or so of my posts are not showing in the My Content list and I've tried various sorting methods.

So, did something happen this morning when ThaiVisa went down...post indexing/tracking messed up maybe...or just something with my profile?

Edited by Pib

Maybe there is an automatic BS filter?

That would indeed explain my posts disappearing. Just had two more disappear that I made within the hour....back to only showing 4 Mar and older posts. But never fear, George and crew are working it.