Heed Help

cbc

Want to have the ceiling painted in my condo.I'am new to this sort of thing and would like some help as to where to buy the best quality paint and then a painter to do the job.Thank's in advance for any suggestions.

Good maint can be had at one of many places near your home I am sure, HomePro, Glogal and others are always near. Always pays to use good quality. You did not mention the size of your condo or age so it's hard to say how much paint.

In painting myself, many places cut corners and did not prim when they were built. This can lead to a problem of old paint coming off on the rooler as the new paint goes on. Thai painters for the most part again cost less, maybe 500 Bt a day, but rearly use drop clothes or clean up spills and drips not keep within the lines to speak. There are a few good Expat painters in CM, some even with work permits, But expect to pay 1000 Bt _+ a day. Yet for this you will get good quility, advice, drop clothes and someone who show up and stands behind there work. If you need names or numbers start looking at the ads here on TV or PM me and I can give you a few numbers

Good luck !

• Like 1

Check with the condo manager. I just had my room repainted, and went looking for a painter who would do a decent job. I was quoted as much as 4000 baht for the day-long job, but ended up paying 1000 through the office. The guy used drops, and cleaned up after himself pretty well. He double coated, and checked with me after finishing each part. He also drove me to the paint store, and handled communications with the staff.