90 Day Reporting - Address To Send

Chonburi Immigrations web page lists a Bangkok address for mailing the 90 day notice. I was at the post office and had Chonburi Immigration's address on the envelope when I saw the below address on their web site. Anyhow, now back at home hoping someone can clear this up and I'll send tomorrow.

งาน 1 กก.4 บก.อก.สตม.(90 วัน)

507 ซ.สวนพล ถ.สาทรใต้

แขวงทุ่งมหาเมฆ เขตสาทร

กรุงเทพมหานคร 10120

or

90 DAYS REGISTRATION

507 IMMIGRATION BUREAU,

SOI SUANPLU,SOUTH SATHORN RD.,

THUNGMAHAMEK SATHORN

BANGKOK. 10120

Is this correct? I got this from the Thai version because the link to the English isn't working as well as it seems 1/3 the links. This web site is garbage and have little faith in the listed address.

Thanks!

I suspect that is old and not updated.

Send to Chonburi Immigraton office, by registered mail.

75/265 Moo 12

Amphoe Banglamung

Changwat Chonburi

Thanks! Can I send it to the Bangkok address listed at the immigration bureau in stead of Chonburi. I'm travelling for the next couple months and don't have any access to cable bills or electric bills. ChonBuri wants proof of residence but Bangkok Immigration doesn't require this proof.

Odd, all the web sites I've come across ( Immigration Bureau, ChonBuri Immigration, Thai Embassy.com, etc ) list the Bangkok address.

Thaivisa even lists the Bangkok Address:

http://www.thaivisa....-reporting.html

Sorry for being a pain in the butt. Can I just send it to Bangkok?

Edited by siamamerican

No, unless you now live in Bangkok and have proof of that.

Since a couple of years the rules changed and Bangkok now only accepts 90 day reprots from people living in bangkok. You have to report at the area where you are living.

Some areas do seem to accept 90 day reports if you are in their area and visit their office. But that is not official policy and not something you can count on.

No, unless you now live in Bangkok and have proof of that.

Since a couple of years the rules changed and Bangkok now only accepts 90 day reprots from people living in bangkok. You have to report at the area where you are living.

Some areas do seem to accept 90 day reports if you are in their area and visit their office. But that is not official policy and not something you can count on.

Thanks and I think I found a solution. My wife owns the house we stay at in Jomtien. I'll just include a copy of the house book and letter from her stating I live with her at this address.

Will this suffice?

• 4 weeks later...