Ed Visa For Muaythai

Hi I'm currently training/learning Muaythai but I am on a Tourist Visa. I would like to continue training and would like to apply for an Ed Visa. My question is does the school I am training at have to be registered with the Ministry of Education for me to be able to apply for an Ed Visa using them as my school? The gym I am training at is a legit well known gym but is not a tourist gym so I am not sure how they are registered. I am guessing the more tourist orientated camps that offer the Ed Visas are registered with the Ministry of Education and this gym is probably just registered as a business. Or maybe all Muaythai camps are considered schools I am not sure. Would a letter of acceptance and the gyms registrations papers be enough for an Ed Visa or do I need to get some paperwork from the Ministry of Education? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated? Thanks

Unless they are able to answer your question suspect they do not qualify. They must be a school to even apply for the visa per below from Thai Consulate Hull (which is not considered a hard case):

a) Supporting Letter from school, college or university at which you will be studying

Such school, college or university must provide evidence that it is registered in

Thailand as a school, college or university.

Unless they are able to answer your question suspect they do not qualify. They must be a school to even apply for the visa per below from Thai Consulate Hull (which is not considered a hard case):

a) Supporting Letter from school, college or university at which you will be studying

Such school, college or university must provide evidence that it is registered in

Thailand as a school, college or university.

Must be licenced as a school by Ministry of Education and Muay Thai course must have an approved curiculum at that school...If school is approved, you need to get documents from the school to support your Ed Visa applcation at a Thai Consulate.