Australian Rules Football For The Aussies In Thai

12 goal last quarter by melbourne,unbelievable!!!

Indeed. Good to see Melbourne showing some spine for the last quarter. I was listening to that game and it sounded like Melbourne was trying to do everything possible to lose. 12 goals is a big quarter, exp when they had only kicked 10 for the first 3 quarters

GWS was also leading by 3 goals going into the final term so even better.

5 goals to O'hAilpin (ex Carlton player) for GWS.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A couple of highlights of Majak Daw on debut. First Sudanese player in the AFL I believe. He got a head knock about 20 minutes in but took two good marks and goaled his first

http://www.youtube.com/user/NMFCOfficial

He looks good.

Big and strong, took both of those marks so confidently (maybe teach Sam Reid of the Swans a thing biggrin.png ). Has an easy style of kicking it long. Will be interesting to watch. A lot of very tall Sudanese out there!

Im deliberating on my picks for this round

collingwood or essendon?

Richmond or Freo?

Brisbane or Melbourne?

A couple of highlights of Majak Daw on debut. First Sudanese player in the AFL I believe. He got a head knock about 20 minutes in but took two good marks and goaled his first

He looks good.

Big and strong, took both of those marks so confidently (maybe teach Sam Reid of the Swans a thing biggrin.png ). Has an easy style of kicking it long. Will be interesting to watch. A lot of very tall Sudanese out there!

collingwood or essendon?

Richmond or Freo?

Brisbane or Melbourne?

I was the same with those three games but decided to bite the bullet and go the way I did.

He looks good.

collingwood or essendon?

Richmond or Freo?

Brisbane or Melbourne?

I was the same with those three games but decided to bite the bullet and go the way I did.

I dont think I've seen you go against Freo ever, I might be wrong?

My picks for the round

Essendon

Sydney

Richmond

Gold Coast

Carlton

Geelong

Port

Brisbane

Hawthorn

My $100 fantasy bet this week is on Melbourne (although I haven't picked them to win)

Edited by BookMan

Bookman - re your Post # 611,yes I did go against fremantle last season.I feel that this game could go either way but because I have to pick one or the other,I went for fremantle with the deciding factors for me being the fact that it is a fremantle home game and the odds quoted are lower.

Bookman - re your Post # 611,yes I did go against fremantle last season.I feel that this game could go either way but because I have to pick one or the other,I went for fremantle with the deciding factors for me being the fact that it is a fremantle home game and the odds quoted are lower.

Yeah the home game is a definite advantage for Freo and i saw their odds were lower. Richmond travel poorly and Freo have the recent wood over them, but I took Richmond because they seem to be a much different side this year and also because Pavlich is still injured .

Good to see a friendly banter. I took Freo because of home ground advantage. I think it could go either way

Yes, i feel confident I have a 50/50 chance when it comes down to it biggrin.png

After last week you have the right to be confident.

Yet Just 9 picks away from egg on my face laugh.png

• Like 1

I guess I will have to wait untill the next round for this one. Tipped the bombers, and the saints but hey

Wait till next week and welcome aboard. St Kilda came back in the last quarter. 29 pts down and got to 10 before the final Swan goal near the end of the match.

I am a Swan supporter.

Edit

For earlier rounds you get the lowest score per round.

Edited by ripstanley

I guess I will have to wait untill the next round for this one. Tipped the bombers, and the saints but hey

Wait till next week and welcome aboard. St Kilda came back in the last quarter. 29 pts down and got to 10 before the final Swan goal near the end of the match.

I am a Swan supporter.

Edit

For earlier rounds you get the lowest score per round.

Welcome Chooka!

It was a low scoring game also. The crowd was very pro St Kilda, hardly a murmur when Sydney kicked a goal. Interesting that Sydney played Jetta as the Sub. Good crowd of 22,000

Swans have played one genuine quarter of premiership football this season, IMO, the 3rd Q against North Melbourne.

Speaking of big crowds. 93,000 for the Collingwood v Bombers clash. Looking forward to watching that game on replay

Sensational win by the Bombers over Collingwood, and hasn't Brendan Goddard slotted in nicely.

Last week, Wayne Carey called Goddard a sook when he became emotional after the St. Kilda win.

Below is a history of Carey's measure of true grit.

1.Arrested for indecent assault when, on a night out on the piss, he grabbed the breast of a woman passing him on the street.

2. Rooooting his best mate's wife.

3. Dumping his pregnant wife for his model girlfriend.

4. Arrested in Las Vegas for slapping around his girlfriend.

5. Another arrest in Melbourne, again for hitting his girlfriend.

Carey would do well not to lecture others on what it takes to be a man. He is not qualified.

• Like 2

One point win to Fremantle. Good result Ron. The close games keep you on edge.

Thank goodness for Ballantyne.

Great game to watch.

I see Lyon still insists on playing his little pet Zach the hach, worst footballer in the competition. Saints supporters breathed a sigh of relief when he followed Ross over to the west.