Sickening

smokie36

Now that the duopoly is fractured, although the support for both sides of the disgraceful sectarian divide will still remain, perhaps it is time to make the SPL a more democratic structure

The stranglehold and monopoly yes. They have destroyed our game and themselves as well. All in their gluttony. Disgusting.

"They have destroyed our game . . . "

Is this a rant or what? Explain.

This old firm stranglehold on every decision made certainly isn't healthy or good for the game now is it?

Self serving nonsense which has led the game down the swannee....of course I'm sure you and all your fellow Celtic fans will disagree and tell me that teams are only surviving due to your gate money etc but look at the quality of football on offer!

The Scottish league was in better shape with just two divisions. Why can't Scottish players now get into the English premiership? Look at the state of the national side.

To say its anything short of a disgrace is ridiculous. In any other business the SFA board would have been sacked long ago.

Now that the duopoly is fractured, although the support for both sides of the disgraceful sectarian divide will still remain, perhaps it is time to make the SPL a more democratic structure

The stranglehold and monopoly yes. They have destroyed our game and themselves as well. All in their gluttony. Disgusting.

Don't mention La Liga.

This old firm stranglehold on every decision made certainly isn't healthy or good for the game now is it?

Self serving nonsense which has led the game down the swannee....of course I'm sure you and all your fellow Celtic fans will disagree and tell me that teams are only surviving due to your gate money etc but look at the quality of football on offer!

The Scottish league was in better shape with just two divisions. Why can't Scottish players now get into the English premiership? Look at the state of the national side.

To say its anything short of a disgrace is ridiculous. In any other business the SFA board would have been sacked long ago.

Fine rant . . . . are you tired of being Scottish?

Fine rant . . . . are you tired of being Scottish?

There's more to Scotland than Rangers and Celtic.