My Current Situation And Bar Girls

harper100

about me: american, professional, mid-thirties. visited los in 2009 with few expectations other than good nitelife and good looking women. found both.

in 2009, i was adamant about not paying for services from ladies of the nite. met a bkk gal at a club and spent the nite with her (no money exchanged). possible bar girl who gave a lucky farang free services. lucky me. i'm nothing special. at the time, i was dating a woman in america. things didn't work out. been single since 2010. returning to bkk fall of this year with a tourist visa. hopefully i can stay at least five - six wks.

questions/advice/opinions:

1. i plan on attempting to get local women without paying for services. nothing special here, but i know the demographic that women go for in los and i fit in. if i can't get any "attention" after a week, i plan on looking for 20 - 25 y.o. bar girls because i figure, "when in rome, do as the romans do." opinions on this?

2. if i do have to pay, what is a typical price? i don't need anything extremely exotic. female companionship for one night will do. what to expect? not starting relationships with a bar girl, but do plan on "shopping" at least three or four nites while in bkk. opinions/answers to this?

3. will go to pattaya, but not for special services. it looks way to sketchy down there. there is a big difference between an isaan 20 year old in bkk and an isaan 30 year old in pattaya. right or wrong?

4. bottom line: is this normal/okay/acceptable? let me know your opinions on this one, too.

thanks gents.