Sugar Free Yoghurt

dazk

yogurt makers are cheap, look on amazon.com...I got a Severin...one of the best investments...

take a teaspoon of the shitty thai sweet stuff to get things started then smooth sailing all the way with the local 'milk'

highly recommended...I lived in Turkey where yogurt was served with every meal...they knows what's happenin'...some soup, some bread and natural yogurt...yassuh...followed with the strong tea in a tulip glass and youse together...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Farmers Union (Australia) Greek Style and European Style plain yogurt (both without sugar or any additives).

Finally good plain yogurt available at Villa Market (I don't like Yolida).

THB 65 per 200g.

Is the farmers union yogurt or yoghurt, im kind of getting tired of the tart flavor of yoghurt. I have been eating bulla cottage cheese (very high protein/calorie ratio) but villa never seems to be able to keep a steady stock, atleast the one one thonglor. Would love to fine somewhere that can keep a steady supply of these or able to buy bulk.

Is the farmers union yogurt or yoghurt, im kind of getting tired of the tart flavor of yoghurt. I have been eating bulla cottage cheese (very high protein/calorie ratio) but villa never seems to be able to keep a steady stock, atleast the one one thonglor. Would love to fine somewhere that can keep a steady supply of these or able to buy bulk.

What do you mean is it Yogurt or Yoghurt? Same thing just different spelling - same as color or colour, they're just English and American English spellings.

There's a few brands now that aren't sweetened, but if you eat lots just make your own. No need for a yoghurt maker in this climate, just turn your aircon off, it's a great temperature to make yoghurt here. I do mine in the evening and let it sit over night in the kitchen, by morning it's done. I've been doing it like this for every week for years and only ever once had the problem it was too cool.