Renting At Bike At Cross River Ferry At Phra Padaeng/Bam Numphung?

chubby

renting at bike at cross river ferry at phra padaeng/bam numphung?

can i rent a bike right there at the ferry on the phra padaeng side, i've seen bikes there but never asked if i could rent them to ride around for the day .....

I have seen them on Phrapadeang opposite the port, but not noticed any at the Bang Na- Bang Num Peung ferry.

Although you wouldn't want to ride from Bang-Na into the city so I assume you mean opposite the Port.

Don't think I would let you take my bike across on the ferry as you wouldn't know where to bring it back to.ohmy.png

didn't know there were > 1 crossing; i'm talking about the Tha Khlong Toey crossing, as that is near my condo and the only 1 i Know about ; any advice about crusing around there solo and not getting lost or the siamese fighting fish park, how is that ? open on what days and times etc ........

I didn't go to see the fish so I can't comment on that but I wouldn't worry about getting lost as you just follow the river. There's a a big park nearby which is nice. Try the narrow paths that take you along the riverbanks. Really peaceful, mangrove swamps and great scenery. Good to see the huge ships and tankers if you like that sort of thing. The people there are very friendly, I was even told by a thai friend that came with me one time, that they even speak a strange dialect of BKK Thai. It's actually quite amazing that there's a place like this right in the heart of BKK.

If you have your own bike, you can take that with you and not worry about renting.

thanks , don't own a bike, need to know for sure, if can rent one across from the khlong toey pier ferry , as i've heard they are Mon people , maybe that explains the dialect ......