23:00: Jumper At Viewtalay 6 Condo. Senior Citizen.

sharky1

Could be lots of reasons the guy jumped. Just some of them are...

He ran out of money.

He didn't want to go back to his homeland

He ran out of money AND he didn't want to back to his homeland

GF/BF dumped him. He can't live without him/her.

He has an incurable illness.

The guy was depressed.

The guy was drunk.

He had debts he couldn't pay.

The list goes on...

English is not my first language but IMHO 'jumper' is not a nice term to define a sucidal.

IMHO

The word Jumper is the correct term for someone who decides to end their life from a balcony.

In other languages it is the same term. (A German would say "Er ist gesprungen", which means he jumped)

English is not my first language but IMHO 'jumper' is not a nice term to define a sucidal.

IMHO

The word Jumper is the correct term for someone who decides to end their life from a balcony.

In other languages it is the same term. (A German would say "Er ist gesprungen", which means he jumped)

Wouldn't it be better to refer to these unfortunates as falling from a building, until it is established wether they jumped (volutarily) or were pushed (sad.png ) or had an accident and did fall off a roof / balcony.

IMHO

Very much seconded.

IMHO it is why this thread should be closed in favor of an appropriately titled one in Pattaya News forum.

Until we have confirmation of this unfortunate event and confirmed details have been released I regret the topic will be closed.

//CLOSED//

EDIT:

We have now posted the first official report of the event in Pattaya News Clippings

HERE

• Like 1