Future Park Mini Vans (Going To Aranyaprathet)

Esoterik

Hi. I came across a post on this forum saying there were minivans from opposite future park to Aranyaprathet. I was wondering if anyone could confirm this as I can't find anything else on the subject using google.

I'm coming from Lop Buri province so avoiding central Bangkok would be great.

Edited by Esoterik

Just asked he sister in law, she and my wife are from Sakeo and have on occasion taken the white vans from there back here to Klong 10, 25 km east out on Hwy 305, the Rangsit-Nakhon Nayok Road.

She says the Sakeo & Aran van departs from "Rangsit" not Future Park.

The Rangsit van station, well, not really a "staion," more like a gaggle, is pretty much under the Tollway at the Rangsit intersection where Hwy 305 comes in from the east and the Pathum Thani-Rangsit road comes in from the west. That's about right in front of the Major Cinema place, but on the west side of the intersection.

The SIL didn't know the schedule. Wonder if that'd be Googleable....

What's your timing for your trip?

Mac

it is more a matter of what you call how-there are no ''official'' stations etc-its all pretty close together- and as always (I really do not understand why people make such a nerve about all that)- all van drivers will pretty much know where their colleagues are-just ASK.

Of course there is no schedule/timetable, most of these vans come from BKK (Vict. Monument) and most leave when full- sometimes there are tables/people sitting at a kind of desk-where you pay/tell where you go-they fone up-so that send-out point knows how many seat to keep free. Why someone even thinks this should be on google also escapes me-if you live really in Lopb should have noted that by now.

If you really are unable to find out-the blue big buses to Aran also pick up there-in that long row of BoKoSo buses. The vans mostly go right on to border-the buses not.