Second Hand Xbox 360 Games

ManOnTheRoad

Hi Guys,

Where can i buy second hand xbox 360 games in Bangkok ? Looking for any kind of games and also Kinect Games ? If anyone wanna get rid of their old games please do contact me, Just received a new Xbox not moded so i can only play original games.

My budget is around 300 to 500 Baht per game

Cheers

Motr

If your xbox is modified you can buy copy games for 100 baht or less. If not games are usually 10,000 baht and up. There does not seem to be a market for used games as most people either want the originals or buy the copies.

Check out fortune, Panthip or MBK. If you need to modify your xbox that is possible with certain models for around 1500-2500 baht.

If your xbox is modified you can buy copy games for 100 baht or less. If not games are usually 10,000 baht and up. There does not seem to be a market for used games as most people either want the originals or buy the copies.

Check out fortune, Panthip or MBK. If you need to modify your xbox that is possible with certain models for around 1500-2500 baht.

Original games 10.000 Baht and up.Yeah right,you ever owned an xbox?

I was being coy smartass but originals are similarly priced to Europe or the US at least 2000 baht. Anyway the point is I've never come across used games.

Got an Xbox and lent it to my cousin so technically I own it.

Well my new xbox is a Special edition white Xbox bundle with Kinect. Its a gift from hong kong, so its Asian Region system I asked the shop in MBK and also Nadzproject according to them the new dashboard on my system cannot be chipped/moded at this current time. So they said to wait for 3 more months .

so as for right now i can only play Originals games which i have 2 included in the box e.g Kinect Adventure and Sports.

But i prefer to play games online rather than play copy games Vs a Computer

White-Xbox-360.jpg

Edited by ManOnTheRoad

I was being coy smartass but originals are similarly priced to Europe or the US at least 2000 baht. Anyway the point is I've never come across used games.

Got an Xbox and lent it to my cousin so technically I own it.

I don't know what misinforming the OP on intention, as you seem to be very well aware of the price in Thailand,has to do with being coy.

Anyway,since you call me a smartass for correcting your b*llsh*t,I have the strange feeling that you reasons were not so kosher.