Cheap Airfares Cnx To Seoul

dundas

Does anyone know a travel agent who can access good airfares to Seoul?

I can buy a return ticket on Korean Airlines - this has the advantage of being a direct flight, but is a bit pricy.

Otherwise, it's Air Asia via KL, which works out hardly any cheaper.

I have heard that there are occasional charters with flights and accommodation for an inclusive price. Any clues?

Is there a list somewhere showing which airline flies to where out of CNX.

Might be nice to avoid BKK, KUL.

Try http://www.skyscanner.net and put CNX as source, "Everywhere" as destination, and "whole month" for dates.

Gives you a great idea of who, when and to where direct flights out of CNX.

• Like 1

19,300 is the cheapest among IATA airlines in coming weeks - and that's Korean direct.

My own preference is Google's 'itasoftware' dot ___, because it shows all prices for a month ahead of your earliest date. You just enter your earliest departure date and a range of days up to a week when you'll return - and all available seats on majors are shown with their price and routes.

Air Asia of course is among those not shown but you've got them worked out - and about charters I've no idea.

Since some local travel agents are not reliable, your search of this forum will discover those locals whose work has been reliable for years.

Good luck,

Edited by CMX

Thanks for all the contributions! The itasoftware site is great! However, for the dates I want, the difference between BKK-ICN on China Eastern and CNX-ICN on Korean is only B3000 - best fare on Korean is on the Korean website, accessed through vayama. I figure the convenience of the direct flight is probably worth the extra money. The Business Air website is a brochure - I'll contact them via email - thanks for this.

Be careful of the various travel web sites.

I just got a price from cheap air flight of 68,900 Baht for a trip I am planing to Seattle on EVA Air. I went to the EVA Air site and got one for 45,300 Baht. 64,300 Baht if I chose their deluxe economy.

If you get a price from one of those web sites be sure to check the air lines own web site.

As for Korean air every one I know that uses them went through a travel agent as there on line prices were always higher. But that is some thing that is always happening. Rate changes are not always posted and a good travel agent will know of any deals.

Good luck

I check the matrix website for the least expensive days for the month that I want to travel and then go to the Korean Air office at CNX airport (on the second floor) and book the ticket without any hassles, book my seat, and avoid the headaches of travel agents. This is done efficently and saves me aggravation of dealing with inexerienced overpriced travel agents. BTW the office opens after 3:30 p.m. so don't go before hand.

I looked at an add on the charter airline website magazine. It looks as if you can get a 4 or 5 day holiday in Seoul for round 20000. I did not read much but if that has the flights it could be a good visa run.