Knee Surgery

midnightsun

hello,

a few questions.... if anyone can help... a friend of mine happens to be in australia at the moment and wants to come to phuket to have surgery done on his knee.

can anyone give me an idea of cost? where to go? who to contact? can this be done in phuket?

what airline flying direct to phuket.. best price?

thanks

hello,

a few questions.... if anyone can help... a friend of mine happens to be in australia at the moment and wants to come to phuket to have surgery done on his knee.

can anyone give me an idea of cost? where to go? who to contact? can this be done in phuket?

what airline flying direct to phuket.. best price?

thanks

Why Fly to thailand from Oz if its only a a straight forward operation,for example arthroscopy or meniskus damage , can be done privately in lots of sport injury clinics in oz very reasonably, prices start from 880 dollars australian for arthroscopy, Ihad a complete knee rebuild ,costs with physio, from wo to go 2,400dollars this was all private no medicare, only advantage phuket has is the nurses are prettier :o nignoy

Ihad a complete knee rebuild ,costs with physio, from wo to go 2,400dollars this was all private no medicare, only advantage phuket has is the nurses are prettier :o nignoy

Can you give me a little more detail about your knee rebuild? Did you have a knee replacement? Were you an inpatient or out? A total knee replacement in the States is as high as $40,000. Thanks