Sausage Kings New Microwave Meals In Rimping Supermarkets

SausageKing

Sausage king has put some new products in Rimping Supermarkets as it near to songkran time now and i know a lot stay in.

Some of the Microwave meals

1/Meat ball faggots in onion gravy

2/pork meat balls in a tomato based Italian sauce

3/Beef Stew

4/Chicken Chasseur

5/Mexican Chili Con Carne

6/ 2 Piece Fillet cod steaks in Parsley Sauce

Other New products.

1/Check out sausage kings new Lincolnshire sausage (highly recommended)

2/ New gammon's smoked and unsmoked

3/Smoked and unsmoked bacon

4/Beef Sausage

5/Aussie lamb burgers

And much more.Sausage King Will also open to the public over Songkran but closed to wholesale delivery's in the City. http://www.sausage-king1.com/ Office:053-127585

Happy Songkran. Rob.

Edited by SausageKing
  • Like 1

In Rimping Mee Chok we now have 2 places with our products in.The original freezer section and a new section about 2.5m to the left of the original section if you are looking at our original section. We are also going to manufacture Australian Lamb sausages in the next week coming.Rob.

Any chance of introducing frozen white fish (cod or whatever) in batter or breadcrumbs, Rob (as in fish & chips type fish). Think it would be very popular, as we miss our British style fish & chips to cook at home!

Tops has imported Waitrose fillets but theyre about 800 baht for four small pieces, way beyond most peoples price range!!

Any chance of introducing frozen white fish (cod or whatever) in batter or breadcrumbs, Rob (as in fish & chips type fish). Think it would be very popular, as we miss our British style fish & chips to cook at home!

Tops has imported Waitrose fillets but theyre about 800 baht for four small pieces, way beyond most peoples price range!!

Making that type of fish in batter may go soft if not eaten fresh ? Will have a look at doing some cod in Bread crumbs and try it out.

Making that type of fish in batter may go soft if not eaten fresh ? Will have a look at doing some cod in Bread crumbs and try it out.

Sausage King has over loaded our freezer sections with microwave meals,bacon.sausage,pies already in the following rimping stores

Store Locations

Rimping Supermarket ( Nawarat Branch )

Located on the Ping River close to Nawarat Bridge

129 Lamphun Rd.

Tel : 053 246333-4 Fax : 053 247433

Rimping Supermarket ( Mee Chok Branch )

Located on Highway 1011 which is the middle ringroad

Mee Chok Branch 208 Moo 6 T.Faham, A. Muang, Chiang Mai

Tel : 0-5326-6629 , Fax : 0-5326-6635

Rimping Supermarket (Nim City Daily Branch)

Located in Nim City close to Airport Paza

199/8 Mahidol Rd , T.Haiya A.Muang Chiang Mai 50100

Tel : 0-5390-4841 , Fax : 0-5390-4885

Rim Ping Supermarket (Kad Farang Branch)

Located out of town in Hangdong

225/4 M.13 T.Baanvan Chiang Mai-Hod Rd. A.Hangdong Chiang Mai 50230

Tel & FAX : 0-5343-5305

or come direct as you will get 10% off as a Thai visa member.we are open to the public monday-Saturday 8am-5pm. Happy and safe songkran. Rob.

post-112062-0-52580800-1334105023_thumb.

Hey Rob

Gotta say those spicy kebab sausages were great tastes just like Shami Kebabs can you do them in patties instead of sausages then I just need some mint yoghurt with onions and I'm set

DK

Hi Diamondking and yes i can make shami kebabs and will be doing a range of Lamb products soon we got the Lamb sausage now but not in supermarkets yet.Can buy direct tho.Aussie Lamb burger are in the Rimpings Supermarkets now if not sold out yet ? We are open to the public over songkran so don't be hungry. We will be making Indian seekh lamb kebabs soon. Rob.

post-112062-0-44626700-1334196197_thumb.

Sound bloody aroi mak mak! Looking forward to complimenting the freezer with a few. Ready made food, of any kind, is a wise preparation for any expat, especially during Songkran!jap.gif

would like to say a big thank you to the thai visa member for making sausage king a nice new map for free of charge,What a gentleman ARISTIDE

post-112062-0-22121100-1334227731_thumb.

• Like 1

come on Rob...tell the folks what REALLY happened with the Lamb "samples"! hahahahaahha....

Part of customer service it right i should test then myself first as i love lamb. He He. we got some great Aussie lamb burgers and Aussie lamb sausage on sale.Sausage are only available at our workshop as very new product.The Lamb burgers and sausage are well worth a try but be quick as i have got a taste for them.partytime2.gif

Sound bloody aroi mak mak! Looking forward to complimenting the freezer with a few. Ready made food, of any kind, is a wise preparation for any expat, especially during Songkran!jap.gif

would like to say a big thank you to the thai visa member for making sausage king a nice new map for free of charge,What a gentleman ARISTIDE

Who stole McDonalds.......

Edited by harrry

Who stole McDonalds.......

Guess am guilty he he

Hey Rob

Gotta say those spicy kebab sausages were great tastes just like Shami Kebabs can you do them in patties instead of sausages then I just need some mint yoghurt with onions and I'm set

DK

Hi Diamondking and yes i can make shami kebabs and will be doing a range of Lamb products soon we got the Lamb sausage now but not in supermarkets yet.Can buy direct tho.Aussie Lamb burger are in the Rimpings Supermarkets now if not sold out yet ? We are open to the public over songkran so don't be hungry. We will be making Indian seekh lamb kebabs soon. Rob.

never been able to find these little beauties in any of the Rimpings? Are they a pick up only item? Look forward to giving them a whirl.

Hey Rob

DK

Rob I want the shami kebab patties burger style not the ones that look like a big turd biggrin.png

Hey Rob

DK

never been able to find these little beauties in any of the Rimpings? Are they a pick up only item? Look forward to giving them a whirl.

Sorry as we have so many products we do not have room in our freezer space in the supermarkets we supply,However if you come direct we have 100% more great products.

Hey Rob

DK

Sorry as we have so many products we do not have room in our freezer space in the supermarkets we supply,However if you come direct we have 100% more great products.

Cheers Rob.

What are your opening dates and times over Songkran period please?

Hey Rob

DK

Rob I want the shami kebab patties burger style not the ones that look like a big turd biggrin.png

I can make them for you Mr. Diamond King.

Yesterday I read about the Sausage King's very tasty wares, and so headed down to Rimping over the iron bridge. I arrived there somewhat wet (my first baptism of songkran!) and searched the freezers. No luck. Asked the staff, and they rushed off to get THE English speaking assistant. Naturally, when I asked for Sausage King, I was taken to a display of snags. Good try, but not the microwave meals I wanted, so I was taken to a corner where they had Aussie 'Four 'n twenty' pies ( a surprise) and sure enough, there were three or four Sausage King curries, but that's all they could find.

So returned to the condo even more sodden, but good fun!! Wrote to Rob who agreed with me they'd probably sold out, but had re-stocked that afternoon.

Ah well, printed out the map of the factory site, and will go there when the current fun is over. I'll enjoy that curry tonight with some decent rice. The restaurants here sure use a cheap variety.

Happy Songkran guys - and keep dry!

Yesterday I read about the Sausage King's very tasty wares, and so headed down to Rimping over the iron bridge. I arrived there somewhat wet (my first baptism of songkran!) and searched the freezers. No luck. Asked the staff, and they rushed off to get THE English speaking assistant. Naturally, when I asked for Sausage King, I was taken to a display of snags. Good try, but not the microwave meals I wanted, so I was taken to a corner where they had Aussie 'Four 'n twenty' pies ( a surprise) and sure enough, there were three or four Sausage King curries, but that's all they could find.

So returned to the condo even more sodden, but good fun!! Wrote to Rob who agreed with me they'd probably sold out, but had re-stocked that afternoon.

Ah well, printed out the map of the factory site, and will go there when the current fun is over. I'll enjoy that curry tonight with some decent rice. The restaurants here sure use a cheap variety.

Happy Songkran guys - and keep dry!

Sorry to hear that but maybe you just went to late as the second load of sausage king products were re loaded at 4pm yesterday and all Rimpings are fully loaded to the hilt with stock,They do seem to selling quick Tho.
  • Like 1