A Catch 22 Situation!

Dekchaimong

None of the water "Bum Guns" in my toilets have the original "reducing washers" that restrict the flow - hence a good pressure wash.

This however leaves me in a bit of a catch 22 situation.

After taking a dump, and to ensure cleanliness, a good squirt is in order - however, due to the water pressure, water seems to enter the anus, which then has to be expelled again, hence requiring another blast of the bum gun, thus the situation continues ad infinitum.

Install a wall control tap for the unit as most people do and adjust to the flow you want. Some even have built into the spray but the wall control is much better and allows easy shut off to change units.

Lot of suggestions here. If you still feel insecure about using the water thingy, use what you used in your home-country, it's available here too. wink.png

Servants?coffee1.gif

corn cobs?

A hedgehog?

• Like 1

In Africa where constipation is rife due to diet, the locals save all their corn cobs. There are millions of them as corn is the staple diet. Eat all the corn bits and dry the cob outside in the sun. When it is really hard and rough as hell, use it to scrape any hard bits off your bumhole and surrounds

Lot of suggestions here. If you still feel insecure about using the water thingy, use what you used in your home-country, it's available here too. wink.png

Servants?coffee1.gif

corn cobs?

A hedgehog?

One of my least favorites...constipation