Moomrabieng Restaurant - Excellent Thai Food & Atmosphere.

Tom Kagai

Just wanted to post a personal recommendation for people around Pattaya who like good quality, but affordable Thai food, served in a peaceful environment.

This place has never failed to please and, as it is set in a quiet cul-de-sac, it's got a great atmosphere if you like to escape the rowdy town centre places (sometimes).

It is outdoor, but covered and with all new, good quality, fixtures and fittings.

Most dishes come in at around 120 baht and three of those is ample for my wife and I. No hefty mark-ups on the drink prices either and the staff are really friendly. They don't seem to mind if you want the table for the evening, or are just grabbing dinner, unlike what I've experienced in town from time to time.

It's located just off Thepprasit road, about 200 yards up Soi 4 (on the opposite side of Thepprasit Road to the well known market. The Soi is in-between Aksorn College and two adjacent petrol stations). It is well lit at night, so you won't miss it. I wanted to put the word out because it is particularly good, yet hard to discover in passing.

Edited by Tom Kagai