PM Yingluck's Human Errors Not Important: Spokesman

webfact

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised she's wearing the correct colour for the funeral.

But let's just overcome err... welcome her with open arms.

It is the uniform of the PM. BTW she was just awarded another Royal Honour; the Knight Grand Cordon (Special Class) of the Most Noble Order of the Crown of Thailand. The insignia, which includes crown and star-shaped decorations and a blue sash with white and red strips at its edges, was created by the order of King Rama V in 1869 for conferring on members of the royal family, state officials, Thai people and foreigners for their contributions to the public.

What are the medals she was wearing already since Day 1 when she became PM despite never working a day of civil service prior?

What are her husband's and son's medals for?

The warrior family's collective ribbon total is impressive, even after just a week of their first time in civil service.

warriorfamily-1.jpg

Edited by Buchholz

Nobody can really be surprised about that photo. We all know where the Shinawatras got their priorities ...

Maybe big brother sent an SMS

Na, she was just playing a game on her phone because she was so f...g bored.

I'm surprised she's wearing the correct colour for the funeral.

But let's just overcome err... welcome her with open arms.

It is the uniform of the PM. BTW she was just awarded another Royal Honour; the Knight Grand Cordon (Special Class) of the Most Noble Order of the Crown of Thailand. The insignia, which includes crown and star-shaped decorations and a blue sash with white and red strips at its edges, was created by the order of King Rama V in 1869 for conferring on members of the royal family, state officials, Thai people and foreigners for their contributions to the public.

What are the medals she was wearing already since Day 1 when she became PM despite never working a day of civil service prior?

The warrior family's collective ribbon total is impressive, even after just a week of their first time in civil service.

warriorfamily-1.jpg

A child in uniform with medal ribbons? I does not get much more daft than this! How stupid and ignorant do you have to be to pose on a picture like th is?

• Like 1

[it is the uniform of the PM. BTW she was just awarded another Royal Honour; the Knight Grand Cordon (Special Class) of the Most Noble Order of the Crown of Thailand. The insignia, which includes crown and star-shaped decorations and a blue sash with white and red strips at its edges, was created by the order of King Rama V in 1869 for conferring on members of the royal family, state officials, Thai people and foreigners for their contributions to the public.

Strangely enough no one criticize or condemn her for receiving the two royal honours...clap2.gif

warriorfamily-1.jpg

Just decoration.

Like that on a Christmas tree.

What were her previous Royal honors?

None as far as I know, hardly surprising surely since she has only recently entered public life.

For your information the award in question was the Knight Grand Cordon (Special Class) of the Most Exalted Order of the White Elephant decoration. The Order was established in 1861 by King Mongkut, Rama IV.

The Order consists of eight classes with the Knight Grand Cordon (Special Class) being the highest.

You can stop chewing the carpet now.

I invariably forget to turn off my phone, then pretend it isn't me when it starts ringing as the plane comes in to land. What Yingluck should have done is let it ring and look accusingly at the stuffed shirt next to herbiggrin.png

The head of any government - even one who is recognised as a clone - cannot afford to be gaffe prone, especially when those gaffes are major. And use of a mobile phone at ANY funeral, never mind a royal one, is not simply a gaffe, much less a trivial one; it demonstrates extremely poor judgement. It might in this instance, dare I say, border on Lese Majeste.

And being more concerned with substance than petty issues would serve this government well . . .

Ahh another ignorant comment this time suggesting LM. As you are unaware of the SMS content it is you that have committed a grave offense by alleging a wrongful act when there is no such evidence of a wrongful act.

BTW, I don't know if you are aware, but the PM was just awarded another Royal honour.

It wasn't LM or anything as sinister as that, it was just poor manners. Money can buy many things but it doesn't buy class.

• Like 1

warriorfamily-1.jpg

Just decoration.

Like that on a Christmas tree.

I love Thailand, the hub of uniforms. Caught a bus from Mo Chit a few days back and a peach of a conductress had a row of ribbons too.

ph34r.png

I invariably forget to turn off my phone, then pretend it isn't me when it starts ringing as the plane comes in to land. What Yingluck should have done is let it ring and look accusingly at the stuffed shirt next to herbiggrin.png

Kind of like a fart in public?

Works best with a silent but potent one in a crowded lift:D

Kind of like a fart in public?

Works best with a silent but potent one in a crowded lift:D

398096.gif

warriorfamily-1.jpg

A child in uniform with medal ribbons? I does not get much more daft than this! How stupid and ignorant do you have to be to pose on a picture like this?

Pretty dang stupid

The kid doesn't have enough medals. This is Thailand and they get their first one for being born, second for burping after milk intake, next for growing a tooth, then for their first word...'cup', for crawling, walking, doing up shoelaces etc etc. I reckon he should have at least 20 by now !

Texting at a royal funeral... can you imagine Blair or Cameron or Iron Maggie doing that?

Not on your tintype. At least they would have an ear bud and someone OUT of SIGHT

would be telling them things they need to know.

Nice of her prep-team to get her adresses to dignitaries in proper protocol form.

President of Malaysia....

I wonder how well Matahir Mohamed would have taken a boner like that one?

OK you are an American, but let's forget the embarrassments of George W; how about Reagan falling asleep during a papal audience?

Equally bad form.

I was sticking to royal functions... because that was a direct parallel.

We don't have royals and so there was no parallel.

Bush didn't go to the popes funeral.

A child in uniform with medal ribbons? I does not get much more daft than this! How stupid and ignorant do you have to be to pose on a picture like this?

Pretty dang stupid

I take it you have never heard of, or seen an official photographer taking an official photograph at an official event? Doggone it!

On happier occasions you'll get scenes like these - those black and glass things are called cam-er-a's. People take pictures with them.

04TH_YINGLUCK_674183f.jpg

On more formal occasions there is just usually one official photographer who takes pictures for the official record.

They tend to look like this

yingluck-brunei-2.jpg?w=588

not like this

abhisit-doing-his-hitler-impression.jpg

Pretty dang stupid

I take it you have never heard of, or seen an official photographer taking an official photograph at an official event? Doggone it!

On happier occasions you'll get scenes like these - those black and glass things are called cam-er-a's. People take pictures with them.

04TH_YINGLUCK_674183f.jpg

On more formal occasions there is just usually one official photographer who takes pictures for the official record.

They tend to look like this

yingluck-brunei-2.jpg?w=588

not like this

abhisit-doing-his-hitler-impression.jpg

You are rite a big difference between a PM working and one just sitting around posing in a social scene.

• Like 2

As concurred with previous poster, it's pretty dang stupid to pose a child in uniform with medals.

Well perhaps you and your pardner best take it up with the dang official photographer.

Because I agree with a fellow poster, how does that make him my "pardner"?

Did the photographer dress the child and decide upon his appearance or does his parents?

As concurred with previous poster, it's pretty dang stupid to pose a child in uniform with medals.

Well perhaps you and your pardner best take it up with the dang official photographer.

Did the photographer dress the child and decide upon his appearance or does his parents?

Sorry, got caught up in the cowboy talk. As far as appearance goes I would imagine that the parents get no say in events like these. She has the official PM uniform and whoever sorts out the protocol for such events is in charge will dictate the rest. The husband is hardly likely to be allowed to turn up in a dark suit and tie is he? Anyway it's inconsequential.

Sorry, got caught up in the cowboy talk. As far as appearance goes I would imagine that the parents get no say in events like these. She has the official PM uniform and whoever sorts out the protocol for such events is in charge will dictate the rest. The husband is hardly likely to be allowed to turn up in a dark suit and tie is he? Anyway it's inconsequential.

:cheesy:

Amazing effort to shift responsibility to anyone other than those responsible.

I must have been a unique parent for having decided on what my children wore in portrait photos.

• Like 2