Trayvon Martin shooter makes first court appearance

News_Editor

If somebody waved a gun at me , i would probably break his nose if i had half a chance, why would'nt he be pummelling Zimmerman. I would'nt mind guessing that Martin was also fearing for his life especially when he saw the gun.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ulysses G........But another witness said that the big guy was on top and the black kid was underneath face down Also some are saying that the video shows no evidence of Zimmerman having facial injury when leaving the police station. But i have not seen this video.

I wonder how many of you guys in here on being followed (stalked) at night by a guy with a gun, would have just stood there and said shoot me ! Most would have been scared for their life and fought like <deleted>.

• Like 1

Colin, the public outcry took so long because a racist decision was made i.e. the Black was killed and not the white guy so police were not interested until they were made to be .

So you think that the Intense pressure applied by the Likes of Al Sharpton and Louis Farrakhan and Co was the reason he was charged then?,otherwise due to racism within the Police force no charge would have been forthcoming !!. if that was the case, a scenario like this would happen everytime a white committed a serious felony against a black which is hardly the case is it. Edited by Colin Yai

I wonder how many of you guys in here on being followed (stalked) at night by a guy with a gun, would have just stood there and said shoot me ! Most would have been scared for their life and fought like <deleted>.

Any unarmed person who involves himself with physical contact with a guy with a gun, is a fool , the correct course of action to take is to "run like <deleted>" certainly not fight like it!.

Geriatrickid...............Collins Dictionary......follow or approach stealthy ........pursue persistently and sometimes attack

( a person with whom one is obsessed) Zimmerman was told to back off, but he was obsessed with Martins intentions.

Sounds like a crazy idiot, i am the big gun in town type of a guy. Regardless of the outcome, in my books he is guilty of recklessly killing the kid.

The dispatcher only said "we do not need you to do that", in respect of following the deceased.

It remains to be seen where the confrontation occurred. It seems that Mr. Zimmerman had returned to his vehicle after he "lost" the deceased.If the altercation took place as the accused was returning to his vehicle then there is a different aspect of the story isn't there?

Any unarmed person who involves himself with physical contact with a guy with a gun, is a fool , the correct course of action to take is to "run like <deleted>" certainly not fight like it!.

Teenagers do not think like that and there is a strong likelihood that the deceased did not see a firearm.

I have a feeling the deceased was probably thinking to himself, who is this fool and does he need a slap upside his head? It's how adolescent males often see things.

• Like 1

.If the altercation took place as the accused was returning to his vehicle then there is a different aspect of the story isn't there?

That will be the biggest problem for the jury. Because they will only ever have one side of the story.

If somebody waved a gun at me , i would probably break his nose if i had half a chance, why would'nt he be pummelling Zimmerman. I would'nt mind guessing that Martin was also fearing for his life especially when he saw the gun.

If Martin saw the Gun and was fearing for his life why did he not vacate the scene Rapido instead of having physical contact ,and if Zimmerman wanted to gun him down why did'nt he immediately do so instead of fighting with him, it just does not add up!!.

.If the altercation took place as the accused was returning to his vehicle then there is a different aspect of the story isn't there?

That will be the biggest problem for the jury. Because they will only ever have one side of the story.

Wouldn't the defense present one side of the story and the prosecution the other side?