Cheap Flight Next Month Bkk-London Return

smokie36

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmmmm . . have you tried the hundreds of flight search websites? Or even - god forbid - a travel agent?

Seriously, what on earth do you expect from the forum regarding your request?

Well Bendix occasionally someone will have knowledge of a cheap deal or offer. Possibly on one of the hundreds of sites you mention. Thereby saving me a lot of time searching.

Yes, they're called travel agents.

And just ONE of those sites will process all the available fare and give you the best deal.

Ummmmmm . . have you tried the hundreds of flight search websites? Or even - god forbid - a travel agent?

Well Bendix occasionally someone will have knowledge of a cheap deal or offer. Possibly on one of the hundreds of sites you mention. Thereby saving me a lot of time searching.

And just ONE of those sites will process all the available fare and give you the best deal.

Not always the case. I have no intention of using a travel agent and paying a fee on top of the fare. Cheers anyway.

• Like 1

I've had on a few occasions gone to travel agents thinking they would know best. And they probably do. BUT and it's a big but, they dont always want to give you the best deal. I've not once had an agent tell me of special deals unless I specifically mention one I had heard about from other source.

Anyhow.....back on topic.....

I dont know :D but would check EVA

Was the etihad fair you got inincluding fuel surcharge etc?

I've had on a few occasions gone to travel agents thinking they would know best. And they probably do. BUT and it's a big but, they dont always want to give you the best deal. I've not once had an agent tell me of special deals unless I specifically mention one I had heard about from other source.

Anyhow.....back on topic.....

I dont know biggrin.png but would check EVA

Was the etihad fair you got inincluding fuel surcharge etc?

All inclusive.

Not always the case. I have no intention of using a travel agent and paying a fee on top of the fare. Cheers anyway.

sent you a PM Smokie,

i can be paid in Beer next time ( as my travel agent fee )

I recently looked at "cheaptickets" website and Aeroflot had a flight for 25K Baht, it involved a 15 hour wait in Moscow before connecting with London flight. What would one do with themselves in Moscow I wonder.

ph34r.png

Niteflight. Club, not an exhortation to go overnight!

I thought you never flew cattle class, Smokie. Nice to see you mixing it with us cheap Charlies

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 2

What's wrong with you all?

Surely someone can beat 30k Baht?? crying.gif

Unlikely to get a fare that cheap this time of year.

I booked with atninter, a travel agent, a couple of weeks ago, did it all online. Recommended by a TV forum guy.

First time I have used an agent, very good service. I normally book direct via airline website but their fares were more expensive.

Eva fare was 12,000baht dearer for two adults on their site. Paid 35,835/person with a bank transfer, travelling 4 June, a three month fare.

I am also looking around for a cheap fare to London around the same date as the OP although i have decided to go for a one way this time and was on the verge of making a booking with Srilankan airline for about 15500b when suddenly they increased the fare to 17700b, so i too am happy to hear of any deals that are around now

I managed to book a 12 month ticket to return here in late August and back to London next April with Egypt air for £483 inclusive which considering the prices they seem to want from here i didnt think was bad...they will however charge you £50 per change of dates if you decide to do that

A lot of dodgy airlines being mentioned here. Good luck on Aeroflot and Egyptair and Srilankan and all the rest of the cheap charlies.

Consistently one of the cheapest of the cheap is China Eastern Airlines. Or Sardine Air.

Basically you want to fly with airlines who are big enough to have half-decent service engineers to help keep them in the air. What's the point of saving 2000 baht if you never reach your destination?

Why the sarcasm ??

The guy is asking a perfectly normal acceptable question without any angle and you retort that ?? Why ??

Why the sarcasm ??

The guy is asking a perfectly normal acceptable question without any angle and you retort that ?? Why ??

Don't worry Chivas....I can handles meself....ug ug....!

Biman Bangladesh are on offer 24,780 inclusive although with this airline delays cancellations are part of the "game"

From their own website (or got the impression it was ! )

Thanks for looking! smile.png

I ckecked them out on Skytrax.....that's one scary airline....!

Biman Bangladesh are on offer 24,780 inclusive although with this airline delays cancellations are part of the "game"

From their own website (or got the impression it was ! )

Thanks for looking! smile.png

I ckecked them out on Skytrax.....that's one scary airline....!

I've done 4 or 5 return flights on them out of Heathrow although not for a long time......

I've been on worse Uzbekistan and Polish Lot spring to mind.