Bought True Aircard And 3G True Move Sim Card

I thought you would be able to purchase an online plan via the software or online but i cannot find any outlet to do so. does this mean i must have a 3g cell phone in order to purchase the plan to use the 3g for my aircard?

also, on the sim card info packet it says you can add money online but i cannot find anywhere on the true move website to do so.

thank you.

Thank you. I remember now that is possible with online banking. I had been looking for a place on the TrueMove site to do that.

However now I am still uncertain how can I purchase a package (I want unlimited internet) without a cell phone (dialing). Thanks.

Thank you. I remember now that is possible with online banking. I had been looking for a place on the TrueMove site to do that.

However now I am still uncertain how can I purchase a package (I want unlimited internet) without a cell phone (dialing). Thanks.

I think the only way is put the sim in a phone and dial a Code (but this just guessing), maybe you can call the True Helpdesk ?

Edit: //

I am looking for you on the True Website, but it seems that they have updated their website, and the English Language Button is not working on many of the Pages.

Can you send sms's ??

According to this page: http://www3.truecorp...ackagedetail/79 you can subscribe packages by sending an SMS (with the package number) to 9789

Another simple solution would be, find the code for the package you want, go to a Phone Shop ask them to borrow a 3G phone (maybe the sim even works in a normal (no 3G phone) ) and punch in the codes and press send. wink.png

Edited by MJCM

I think the only way is put the sim in a phone and dial a Code (but this just guessing), maybe you can call the True Helpdesk ?

Edit: //

I am looking for you on the True Website, but it seems that they have updated their website, and the English Language Button is not working on many of the Pages.

Can you send sms's ??

According to this page: http://www3.truecorp...ackagedetail/79 you can subscribe packages by sending an SMS (with the package number) to 9789

Another simple solution would be, find the code for the package you want, go to a Phone Shop ask them to borrow a 3G phone (maybe the sim even works in a normal (no 3G phone) ) and punch in the codes and press send. wink.png

Yep, wack the Internet SIM in your phone - send to what ever number they list for your selected plan and your away (until it expires).

I usually have them do it for me at the shop since they are munch better at reading the Thai instructions.

DaveO

the iService is for postpaid sims only. I got to sign up somehow with my prepaid sim, but all of the services were disabled because i have a prepaid sim number.

They do not seem to have a straight-forward "eService" type of online account management the same way that AIS/DTAC have for their prepaid customers.

But yes, you can signup via phone dial (USSD) or sending the correct code to 9789. I have uploaded an image earlier that have the codes. Thank the "My Media" button on TV for ready access. Edit: Note that the terms have changed (lower unlimited use speeds after-fair use cap). The codes are the same. It is also interesting to note that you can also cancel via SMS and I think USSD somehow. So in this way, they are more progressive. AIS tends to make it a bit tricky to cancel a service with SMS/USSD, but adding service is always straightforward :)

internet/3g packages

post-109486-0-29180800-1332040444_thumb.

Voice Packages

post-109486-0-34211800-1332041323_thumb.

Edited by 4evermaat