True Online Ultra 200Mb

negreanu

I'd be happy if True just provided what they advertised. My so called 7mbps line (the cheapest they start with) is sat on 5mbps steady as a rock each day.

By comparison my 3BB account provides the service they describe.

Call the company. When I had similar problems they sent somebody out in just a few hours who was able to fix the problem.

I was on the 100 Meg service and one day a engineer turned up to change my router, he said this new router will allow speeds up to 300 meg. So I would assume that any 200 meg service would be over the same DOCSIS 3.0 system.

I think its a little bit of an overkill myself, I didnt really get much benefit out of 100 mbps unless it was to a Thai server.

I think its a little bit of an overkill myself, I didnt really get much benefit out of 100 mbps unless it was to a Thai server.

Multi thread download with usenet or torrents Can max it on easy news 100 connections to server.

I don't know about True so called ultra 200 mb or anything else they have. I'm sure the speed is really fast if your just connecting to websites solely based in thailand, otherwise for connections going international i'm sure the speed has got to be quite slow. From what I remember thailand has done nothing major to improve the international gateways connections. I do remember TOT started last year laying down fiber optics but knowing how poorly the infrastructure might have done I suspect its not worth the money to get tot high end packages maybe I would be wrong if so someone please post a speed test during the day time when internet traffic is at its highest point. look forward to hearing more about this