Pattaya Relationship Gone Sour

alanb2

I don't know what the problem is. Man wants sex. Lady wants money. It's the basic relationship between the sexes.

You should always pay for services rendered on a monthly basis. If the relationship turns sour, you will have lost very little.

I think I will author a dummies guide to relationships. I believe this has never been done before.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeez, why you guys mess with whores in bars, i cant believe it. She must have personality of a whore from the start. And be agressive and stuff. I date regular chicks only. From shops, see them in the streets etc.

Why mess with whores.

You probably are messing with whores, it's just that you don't know it... not all whores work in bars...or maybe they go with you because you're so good looking.

They all do it for money. Why do they sleep with and marry us? Men are not exactly beautiful. My wife does not like sex and tells me so. All she can think about is getting a lovely house. rolleyes.gif

I can't understand how you can have been married to a Thai for 3 years and not made use of the Thai Visa forum before........................................

1+1 = ...

I suspect OP made his post solely to promote the website pattaya-adventures.

+1 thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I'm sure that most bar girls are here merely to assist their families back home or escape the life there.

Pattaya's streets are paved with fat, rich farang just ready for plucking (I know, I know).

Similarly Beach Road is packed with katoeys who can't prance around in Nackon Nowhere. That's Pattaya!

Where are you looking to see rich falang???

most places here are full of falang without a pot to piss in !!!

I'm sure that most bar girls are here merely to assist their families back home or escape the life there.

Pattaya's streets are paved with fat, rich farang just ready for plucking (I know, I know).

Similarly Beach Road is packed with katoeys who can't prance around in Nackon Nowhere. That's Pattaya!

Where are you looking to see rich falang???

most places here are full of falang without a pot to piss in !!!

You obviously mix in the wrong circles.

snip.....

When i came to her room she soon told me she is a go go dancer. And later that she goes with men to home.

I used my technique to get her naked pretty much soon. Easy job.

..... snip

You have a 'technique' to get a gogo girl naked - please enlighten me.

I know of several couples that are still together who met in Pattaya. The problem is that only one of these is a couple who stayed and lived in Pattaya after they married and they are way out on the Darkside and very rarely go out drinking, the others I have met in the UK and elsewhere in Thailand. The problem is that often the other side of the equation is missing and people too easily blame the other partner for a breakdown in a relationship rather than look at their own faults and responsibilities for what happens.

The bottom line is that most of these relationships start as a financial transaction - 'money for sex' meets 'sex for money' - to move this relationship on to something more permenant takes changes on both sides and this is a very difficult thing to do especially if one or both participants remain in Pattaya with its many temptations.

• Like 1

jeez, why you guys mess with whores in bars, i cant believe it. She must have personality of a whore from the start. And be agressive and stuff. I date regular chicks only. From shops, see them in the streets etc.

Why mess with whores.

But f them, they can be good in bed. I had a freebie last week, she invited me to her condo in pratumnak, i though well she is a regular chick, but her colored hair kind of got me thinking.

When i came to her room she soon told me she is a go go dancer. And later that she goes with men to home.

After rumble in the bed, she told me to give her some money.

I was thinking you are stupid girl. I will not pay you anything. I gave her 50 bht.

I did not know she was a whore, cute one, bust still ok to get a freebie.

I will never mary whore, in fact I will never get married.

Loosing a house hurts more than loosing love

but god bless Thailand, i have so many chicks in 1 month that I would get is stupid europe in all my life.

they love falang, but play their game, it is a game to play, but americanos aint better, they will divorce you and you will loose half.

At least in my small europea country the divorce is not a common thing. Maybe like 10 % of couples get divorced. How much is the rate here I wonder...

I suppose yours are freelancers at night,pretending they are nice girls lol lol

snip.....

..... snip

You have a 'technique' to get a gogo girl naked - please enlighten me.

lol - gogo girl - it's like taking your shoes off 2x strings short tug and wham they're on the floor - funny shit that lmao

note to anyone who is with a girl decades younger then you

she does not love you

she loves your monaaaaayyyyyyyyy

have never heard this before .....plz elaborate coffee1.gif

Thats where you are sooo wrong ,my wife is 23 years younger than me we have an 18 year old son off to uni soon and really do love each other ,no different to so many couples ,i did many years ago before i met my wife have a bar girl girlfriend and she was lovely ,never wanted anything much ,i still know her and she is "the hight of respectabilaty" married with children. the mistake most guys make is the one the op admitted to ,he came here on a holiday met a girl working in a bar and believed the bullshit ,he is now older and wiser and hopefully will go "courting " the next girl for a year or so before commiting.

AS an end ,i am sure many Thai and Western women are firstly attracted by the mans having and being able to make money but if they like him love can and does develope .dont be such a cynic.

• Like 1

So , would you care to say how much you lost in dollars ? if any .

Because that is some indicator of whether this experience was emotional or financial.

Of course what you may have lost in 3 years is not the same as if it was lost in 3 weeks.

For example I know of an Australian who lost $20000/3 weeks

Not all the girls are like that.. Ive met a nice girl from there who now is my wife.. been together 2 years and does not lie , cheat or steal.. goodluck to you and remember there are bad ones and good ones allover the world..

It's still early days for you. At 2 years the OP was probably still happy, not knowing about the cheating, stealing, lying etc

Stop talking <deleted>

• Like 2

SO FAR, I am one of the lucky ones. My wife and I have lived together for 4 years and been married for a year. I have never had a reason to distrust her, she doesn't treat me like an ATM and she has a good heart. There are problems sometimes due to the age difference, but we have been able to talk them through and keep our lives on track. She is beautiful, intelligent and a good lady. I also have friends who have married Thai ladies and they are also very happy. There is possible love in Pattaya... Don't give up.

OP,

If you are legally married, and lost a house or a car, then get a lawyer soon and try to get 1/2 of the remaining value back.

She cannot legally sell either one of them, or any other major assets after receiving a letter from the court that you are suing for divorce.

If she does, then it is criminal and punishable by two years in jail, and it is enforced.

Best of luck

Why mess with whores.

You probably are messing with whores, it's just that you don't know it... not all whores work in bars...or maybe they go with you because you're so good looking.

They all do it for money. Why do they sleep with and marry us? Men are not exactly beautiful. My wife does not like sex and tells me so. All she can think about is getting a lovely house. rolleyes.gif

I'm sorry to hear you're so disillusioned. It's probably too late, but you should have done more homework before you got married to that one. I have to knock my wife back she loves it so much.,

Not all the girls are like that.. Ive met a nice girl from there who now is my wife.. been together 2 years and does not lie , cheat or steal.. goodluck to you and remember there are bad ones and good ones allover the world..

It's still early days for you. At 2 years the OP was probably still happy, not knowing about the cheating, stealing, lying etc

Stop talking <deleted>

<deleted>? You should start using some logic before you start posting. The OP has discovered problems at 3 years - you're at 2 years and still think everything is ok - just as the OP did at 2 years. You still have a year to find out if you're wife is cheating on you.

For the life of me i do not see how so many ESTEEMED members here take joy in making fun of someone misfortunebah.gif

So what if she was a bar girl, does that mean he is NOT a human with feelings?

I am sure vast majority of those ESTEEMED members all married to a very very good girl, from a very very good family, and no doubt her

being half or 1/3their age is still a true love.

OP, Sorry about your experience, it is sad and hurtful, but life has to go on.smile.png

Edited by phl

I don't know what the problem is. Man wants sex. Lady wants money. It's the basic relationship between the sexes.

You should always pay for services rendered on a monthly basis. If the relationship turns sour, you will have lost very little.

I think I will author a dummies guide to relationships. I believe this has never been done before.

That certainly would be a dumb "dummies guide to relationships" because your logic is totally flawed.

In the end companionship is more important to most guys than sex, that's why they get married.

Why mess with whores.

But f them, they can be good in bed. I had a freebie last week, she invited me to her condo in pratumnak, i though well she is a regular chick, but her colored hair kind of got me thinking.

I was thinking you are stupid girl. I will not pay you anything. I gave her 50 bht.

but god bless Thailand, i have so many chicks in 1 month that I would get is stupid europe in all my life.

they love falang, but play their game, it is a game to play, but americanos aint better, they will divorce you and you will loose half.

At least in my small europea country the divorce is not a common thing. Maybe like 10 % of couples get divorced. How much is the rate here I wonder...

Rad, I always enjoy your posts.

There is something simple and naive and honest combined with English as your second language that makes me smile.

In your own way, you seem young and having fun in Thailand and not take yourself to seriously.

Stay the same Rad.

• Like 1

Stop talking <deleted>

<deleted>? You should start using some logic before you start posting. The OP has discovered problems at 3 years - you're at 2 years and still think everything is ok - just as the OP did at 2 years. You still have a year to find out if you're wife is cheating on you.

your deluded... not all ppl cheat men or women... Just because you have had it done to yourself does not mean it will happen to everyone.. You paint a bad picture of Thai females and its not true.. I could say the same about back home in England when many ppl i know have been cheated on.. Stop steroetyping Thai women

Why mess with whores.

IN other words, you pick up whores on the streets and shops and then do not pay them! I hope you have life insurance and medical insurance, sooner or later you will be lodging a claimthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

your deluded... not all ppl cheat men or women... Just because you have had it done to yourself does not mean it will happen to everyone.. You paint a bad picture of Thai females and its not true.. I could say the same about back home in England when many ppl i know have been cheated on.. Stop steroetyping Thai women

I don't know why you're getting so hot about this? You made a point that at 2 years your wife hasn't cheated - the OP would have said the same at 2 years. Get it? That didn't mean that yours is cheating, just that you never know - she may be.

If you hadn't made the "<deleted>" remark I wouldn't have replied.

... and don't worry about me. I have never married a Thai or had one cheat on me. I have nothing to do with them at all - I don't sex them and I don't marry them.laugh.png

In the end companionship is more important to most guys than sex, that's why they get married.

In the west

Most men want sex, many of them can only get companionship, they settle.

In Thailand

Most men want sex, most of them get it, a lot of it, sometimes too much of it.

Find me a guy that tells you he wants companionship more than sex and I'll show you a total loser/liar.

(assuming functioning equipment)

Edited by TommoPhysicist

I have to say I treat many of these stories with a pinch of salt, it's always the "good" falang being badly done by by the nightmare Thai lady - we are hearing one side of the story on a falang forum, not saying the OP was not badly done by but I read these types of stories with an open mind, I've seen some real asshol_e falangs treat their ladies very badly then complain and blame when it all goes apeshit - I'd love for people posting these stories to give us an honest background of their life in falang land, failed marages/relationships desertion etc etc I'd say we would see a very different picture, as mentioned earlier in this thread I know of several who have been married multiple times - they just don't get it

and to the OP - I'm just generalising not pointing the finger at you

• Like 1

I don't know why you're getting so hot about this? You made a point that at 2 years your wife hasn't cheated - the OP would have said the same at 2 years. Get it? That didn't mean that yours is cheating, just that you never know - she may be.

If you hadn't made the "<deleted>" remark I wouldn't have replied.

... and don't worry about me. I have never married a Thai or had one cheat on me. I have nothing to do with them at all - I don't sex them and I don't marry them.laugh.png

Philipine ladies are no different Mr Tropo, but as mentioned here already you can find a good lady or bad one anywhere - and the ladies will say the same about us