Pattaya Relationship Gone Sour

alanb2

You married a girl in the Biggest Brothel in the World and it does not work out? I'm shocked !

Thailand is not a brothel........if it was true there would be headlines

Perhaps your search engine is broken, but when I google "Thailand" and "Brothel", I get lots of headlines.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see where he made any suggestion about every lonely heart going to soi 6. It seems your just looking for the negatives.

Life is a gamble if you play big you can win big. So what if u lose it's the playing that's the fun part

No, you could go down to Walking Street or Soi 13... but we weren't discussing "playing" - it was marriage which is not fun if it doesn't work out.

Looking for negatives? Are you serious? If your girl originates from Soi 6 you won't need to look for negatives - you need to look for positives. Looking for love in Soi 6 is not playing big, it's playing dumb.

Just read the opening post, it is intended to promote some website...

Met my Mrs in Pattaya 5 years ago and we are happilyish married with a kid.. nuff said!

You could be right as it was his first post and he hasn't come back to reply in 6 pages..... but...

... it doesn't really matter if the OP is trying to promote a website or not, it's always a good subject for a thread or two and a good break from all the "where can I find Vegemite" type threads. There's always new members around to share their experiences.

Did you meet your wife in a bar?

Edited by tropo

I don't see where he made any suggestion about every lonely heart going to soi 6. It seems your just looking for the negatives.

Life is a gamble if you play big you can win big. So what if u lose it's the playing that's the fun part

No, you could go down to Walking Street or Soi 13... but we weren't discussing "playing" - it was marriage which is not fun if it doesn't work out.

Looking for negatives? Are you serious? If your girl originates from Soi 6 you won't need to look for negatives - you need to look for positives. Looking for love in Soi 6 is not playing big, it's playing dumb.

Nothing is ever fun if it don't work out your just not getting the point are you mate?

If u figure getting a hot girl that wants to shag you and looks after you is playing dumb then u have a weird sense of fun .at least with these girls you know what your getting up front. No illusions and if it grows from there well that's a bonus.MY girl is soi 6 and has never once treated me badly or tried to get money out of me. We are together 8 months.She quit the game and went home because she did not want to annoy me by staying there. she gave up big cash to go work on the farm and support her daughter. she know works in Tesco and is moving up the ranks quickly.her English is way better than anyone in her village and she studies books every chance she gets.

well did you meet your philipeno lady in a bar ????? do tell.........nah don't bother

and for those deserters on this thread - shame on you - quote the figures of failed marraiges all you like but that is this generation not yours - Transam.........you are within the age of my parents and that generation stuck with it - you deserted

You're asking me personal questions (let me help you out on spelling - it's Filipino) but I'm still waiting for you to tell us why you're such an upstanding citizen not guilty of any of the rotten behaviour you were referring to regarding all other men. For example, did you desert your wife back in your home country?

nothing discussed on this thread applies to my own situation except I suppose my mother and father where married for 57 years and stayed together

My own opinion is I don't think humans are naturally/instinctively monogamous but if you chose to go that way then don't abandon you're life long partner at the last hurdle or if you've had repeated failures - realise that it's not meant to be.

The OP opens up many thoughts and opinions about relationships in general but how do we know the OP didn't treat this girl like a POS - we don't but some here automatically trash Thai women and take his side - I have met many good ladies in this country I have also met many asshol_e falangs who treat Thai women like dirt - probably the habit of a lifetime which is exactly my point.

Nothing is ever fun if it don't work out your just not getting the point are you mate?

If u figure getting a hot girl that wants to shag you and looks after you is playing dumb then u have a weird sense of fun .at least with these girls you know what your getting up front. No illusions and if it grows from there well that's a bonus.MY girl is soi 6 and has never once treated me badly or tried to get money out of me. We are together 8 months.She quit the game and went home because she did not want to annoy me by staying there. she gave up big cash to go work on the farm and support her daughter. she know works in Tesco and is moving up the ranks quickly.her English is way better than anyone in her village and she studies books every chance she gets.

It's only 8 months - give it time mate.

I dislike the more posts argument intensely.

My friend types 80 words a minute to my 20, if he has the same amount of posts as me is his relationship 4x better?

And that's without factoring work related time online, ability to multitask and travel time with gadgets.

He may be typing on his girls lap as she reads and offers commentary in loving companionship.

Admittedly I don't believe that but you get the point.

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Off topic posts, inflammatory bickering ones, personal attacks and replies to all of the above removed, if I have missed some apologies, please let me know.

Now!! We can start again, but if we go down the personal attack, off topic rout again the topic will be closed.

Off topic posts, inflammatory bickering ones, personal attacks and replies to all of the above removed, if I have missed some apologies, please let me know.

All that removed and still six pages left! That counts as a community achievement I'd say. Now let's see if we can solve this issue within the next six pages. ;)

<holding breath>

It's only 8 months - give it time mate.

That could be viewed as a cynical comment.

Anyone noticed that the OP has not made any more input to this forum?

+1. Is this maybe because he posted this message which was just a sneaky way of promoting his website ??

But no one noticed because people just like to bicker.

Edited by MJCM

Anyone noticed that the OP has not made any more input to this forum?

+1. Is this maybe because he posted this message which was just a sneaky way of promoting his website ??

But no one noticed because people just like to bicker.

But that, of course, would be against forum rules - and cause the thread to be closed !

^

Quote from OP

I can't believe all Pattaya girls are like this. I've read widely on the net (Stickman and the rest) and there is broad condemnation. The 'Pattaya-Adventures' website is also damning but does at least suggest that success is possible.

Note: I could be wrong, if so sorry, but the OP hasn't been back since and talking about the Web and then mention this specific website ....blink.png

Edited by MJCM

^

Quote from OP

I can't believe all Pattaya girls are like this. I've read widely on the net (Stickman and the rest) and there is broad condemnation. The 'Pattaya-Adventures' website is also damning but does at least suggest that success is possible.

Note: I could be wrong, if so sorry, but the OP hasn't been back since and talking about the Web and then mention this specific website ....blink.png

The OP has a post count of 1. There's no doubt it's a troll post.

^

Quote from OP

The OP has a post count of 1. There's no doubt it's a troll post.

Something many people before already have said, but as said before nobody was reading it as People like to BICKER.

A very successful Troll Post I might add.

Edited by MJCM

jeez, why you guys mess with whores in bars, i cant believe it. She must have personality of a whore from the start. And be agressive and stuff. I date regular chicks only. From shops, see them in the streets etc.

Why mess with whores.

But f them, they can be good in bed. I had a freebie last week, she invited me to her condo in pratumnak, i though well she is a regular chick, but her colored hair kind of got me thinking.

When i came to her room she soon told me she is a go go dancer. And later that she goes with men to home.

I used my technique to get her naked pretty much soon. Easy job.

After rumble in the bed, she told me to give her some money.

I was thinking you are stupid girl. I will not pay you anything. I gave her 50 bht.

I did not know she was a whore, cute one, bust still ok to get a freebie.

I will never mary whore, in fact I will never get married.

Loosing a house hurts more than loosing love

but god bless Thailand, i have so many chicks in 1 month that I would get is stupid europe in all my life.

they love falang, but play their game, it is a game to play, but americanos aint better, they will divorce you and you will loose half.

At least in my small europea country the divorce is not a common thing. Maybe like 10 % of couples get divorced. How much is the rate here I wonder...

Obviously the divorce rate here must be close to zero. After all, those who never marry cannot be divorced.

I have met (or at least talked to) hundreds of women here, all of which have never married, dont have BF..ect ect ect

Even the one who walks around with a man and holding hands is not married...tell the farang this is her brother

rolleyes.gif

Markland you are absolutly correct, one thing that stands out in this thread is that there are opinionated people that would have you believe they came to thailand and have never been with a Thai bargirl - I will eat my keyboard if i that is the case - I have been here 8 years and have been with Thai ladies - cambodian ladies - philipine ladies - vietnam ladies and I can safely say they are all the same and generally after the same thing - finacial security - you can take my meaning whatever way you like but that is what I have experienced here, now the odd thing about it is that if I was in a relationship with a girl from cambodia - why would I not be living there

anyway the point being - all these Asian girls are after the same thing and if you think you are special because you are living in Thailand with a girl from another Asian country and think you are special and feel you can criticise Thai ladies as being somehow inferior or different then you're only kidding yourself - they are all the same - period, that's not saying there aren't any good ones out there - there are

this thread is getting boring now because it's basically a "slate thai ladies thread" and there is a whole lot wrong with that especially if you live in Thailand

I have deleted posts flaming other posters & the responses to them.A debate is one thing, what you are doing here is absolutely childish.

I am closing this thread pending local Moderators review.