Pattaya Relationship Gone Sour

alanb2

And so I join the masses!!!

Well, after three years with my Thai wife I can now finally confirm that I am joining the lied to, robbed, cheating on (repeatedly) and humiliated masses of foreigners with Thai wives. I should point out that we met in a bar (what can I say – it was my first trip to Pattaya…. I knew nothing….. lamb to the slaughter etc).

Doesn’t make it any easier to take though; I won’t bore you with the depth of the betrayal… all I’ll say is that on top of it all, I feel like a complete fool!

All came to a head 2 months ago now and happily I’m bearing up already. Knowing what an evil witch she really was has actually made it easier to realise that splitting with her is a bit like cutting a cancer out of my life… good riddance!

I can’t believe all Pattaya girls are like this. I’ve read widely on the net (Stickman and the rest) and there is broad condemnation. The 'Pattaya-Adventures' website is also damning but does at least suggest that success is possible.

Is there anyone at all out there that can claim to have found real long-term relationship success with a girl met in Pattaya???

Edited by metisdead
Font reset to forum default font, use this when posting, it's easier to read.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, perhaps you should have visited this forum BEFORE your leg over eh. BUT, for you, life will go on and you can look back and see stuff. DO NOT make the same mistake again. Read between the lines and do not ignore any warning signs eh. smile.png

you forgot to tell us ,even though you met in a bar ........she only had popped in for a quick mineral water

on her way home from a meeting with the board of directors of the multinational corporation her hi-soc

chinese family owns ......

giggle.gif

Not all the girls are like that.. Ive met a nice girl from there who now is my wife.. been together 2 years and does not lie , cheat or steal.. goodluck to you and remember there are bad ones and good ones allover the world..

• Like 1

We only the hear the horror stories and the successes are rarely talked of so a very biased view is there.

It is not so easy for retired men in Pattaya to meet girls who are working in a bank or an office whereas those living and more normally working in Bangkok get to meet many in their daily working life. However, I know many men who have had very successful relationships for many years that started right here in Pattaya regardless of where they first met.

• Like 2

I'm sure that most bar girls are here merely to assist their families back home or escape the life there.

Pattaya's streets are paved with fat, rich farang just ready for plucking (I know, I know).

Similarly Beach Road is packed with katoeys who can't prance around in Nackon Nowhere. That's Pattaya!

marrying a prostitute never works out well heck marrying in general is insane

old men marrying girls that are decades younger then them denying them there youth

note to anyone who is with a girl decades younger then you

she does not love you

she loves your monaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Edited by Markland

jeez, why you guys mess with whores in bars, i cant believe it. She must have personality of a whore from the start. And be agressive and stuff. I date regular chicks only. From shops, see them in the streets etc.

Why mess with whores.

But f them, they can be good in bed. I had a freebie last week, she invited me to her condo in pratumnak, i though well she is a regular chick, but her colored hair kind of got me thinking.

When i came to her room she soon told me she is a go go dancer. And later that she goes with men to home.

I used my technique to get her naked pretty much soon. Easy job.

After rumble in the bed, she told me to give her some money.

I was thinking you are stupid girl. I will not pay you anything. I gave her 50 bht.

I did not know she was a whore, cute one, bust still ok to get a freebie.

I will never mary whore, in fact I will never get married.

Loosing a house hurts more than loosing love

but god bless Thailand, i have so many chicks in 1 month that I would get is stupid europe in all my life.

they love falang, but play their game, it is a game to play, but americanos aint better, they will divorce you and you will loose half.

At least in my small europea country the divorce is not a common thing. Maybe like 10 % of couples get divorced. How much is the rate here I wonder...

Edited by radiola

While it isn't impossible, hunting for a sincere girl in p2p areas really reduces your odds so much IMO it isn't worth it.

If you don't mind uneducated peasant girls, PM me for a sure-fire formula. Nothing new for those that know me, I just don't want to retype all the same old boring stuff again for public debate.

I can't understand how you can have been married to a Thai for 3 years and not made use of the Thai Visa forum before........................................

Really? So you think that everyone who is married to a Thai woman uses this forum?

• Like 1

Not all the girls are like that.. Ive met a nice girl from there who now is my wife.. been together 2 years and does not lie , cheat or steal.. goodluck to you and remember there are bad ones and good ones allover the world..

It's still early days for you. At 2 years the OP was probably still happy, not knowing about the cheating, stealing, lying etc

marrying a prostitute never works out well heck marrying in general is insane

old men marrying girls that are decades younger then them denying them there youth

note to anyone who is with a girl decades younger then you

she does not love you

she loves your monaaaaayyyyyyyyy

My wife is nearly 3 decades younger. There is wisdom in what you've said. One of the difficult things is to try not to deny then their youth. She wants to go out and play with water - I don't. You have to compromise.

I know one thing for sure - she don't love me for my money because I don't have much.

• Like 1

jeez, why you guys mess with whores in bars, i cant believe it. She must have personality of a whore from the start. And be agressive and stuff. I date regular chicks only. From shops, see them in the streets etc.

Why mess with whores.

You probably are messing with whores, it's just that you don't know it... not all whores work in bars...or maybe they go with you because you're so good looking.

• Like 2

I can't understand how you can have been married to a Thai for 3 years and not made use of the Thai Visa forum before........................................

1+1 = ...

I suspect OP made his post solely to promote the website pattaya-adventures.