Ianforbes Account Has Been Deactivated........

theblether

I noticed today that the IanForbes account has been deactivated, many of us know that Ian brought some life and sparkle and great entertainment too. I think it would be remiss to see him go without taking the opportunity to salute him for the sterling work he did here on Thaivisa.

Lets not jeopardize the thread by speculating about moderation, Ian failed to understand a couple of the rules and continuously flouted them. Even when told where he was going wrong he would inexplicably break the rules again. So if Ian has been removed it will have been of his own doing.

He is not showing as banned though, his account has been deactivated, which is unusual in itself.

Anyway, the point is Ian did bring loads of entertainment, some quite superb photos and drawings, and loads of entertaining stories about his exploits here in Thailand. I hope he is well, and I hope many of you will join me in wishing him all the best.

Thanks Ian. clap2.gif

• Like 2

From some of the threads that i have read, I've gathered that there is some sort of problem about posting some photos. I did look at the rules a while back, but could see nothing about posting photos.

If Ian is not banned, than he has deactivated the account himself?

Hopefully we will see him back and posting again soon.

I, for one usually enjoy reading his posts