A Thai Guy Kicked Me Near The Beach

radiola

I was driving with my bike, talking to girl that drove beside me and this guy out of nowhere jumped in fron of me when I was driving and kicked me in my stomach area, he is a pussy, he could not kick high enough to kick my head.

Never happened in my life, i was never attacked.

So funny, he kicked hard, but left no trace. I did not even feel it. Now I cant feel it at all.

Thin guy, was he on drugs or something.

I never met him, i never drive in that area anyway.

He then ran behind me for 100 meters, i drove really slow. I could easily beat the shit out of him, but I was concerned if he is in mafia, if he has a gun, or his buddies will help him, Me againsta 5 guys is not that good.

I know I can kick him very hard with one kick in his head and he will go dreaming. I did that before, but I dont want to mess with mafia.

What are you thoughts?

I tis so funny now. I cant feel a thing, but I wanted to kick him back so hard now. Would police believe me, would anybody testify etc??

What to do in situation like that.

I wanted to drag him in front of hotel and let him attack me so security will see and I would have a witness. But he did not follow me so far...

interesting

He then ran behind me for 100 meters, i drove really slow. I could easily beat the shit out of him, but I was concerned if he is in mafia, if he has a gun, or his buddies will help him, Me againsta 5 guys is not that good.

What are you thoughts?

My thoughts are that if you were worried he had a gun or buddies to help him, why the hell did you drive so slow and let him follow you??? You should have gotten out of there as fast as possible.

Drugs and/or alcohol. Not to mention, so many Thai males (especially the type of Thai guys in tourist areas) absolutely hate foreign males with every fiber of their being. I'm actually surprised there is not more random violence against foreigners. Or maybe there is and it goes unreported.

Next time you think about kicking him back really hard .... Do the same thing. Of course hes mafia and has some friends, and possibly guns, GTF outta there! You didn't even feel the kick... were you chatting up his gf on the bike? That would explain things...

If you just like to fight, start training in a muay thai gym and do it in the ring.

Edited by nikster

Your riding along minding your own business and some guy kicks you out of the blue. In my summation the guy was either wired, a fruit cake or felt provoked.

Mafia or no mafia, 90% of the time Thais will always support other Thais. No matter what the circumstance. Even your hotel security guards may put in a boot or two.

• Like 2