Insulting Stunt Doesn't Help With Reconciliation: Thai Opinion

webfact

If that's the sum total of your reply, then it's good to see that you acknowledge your inability to conduct a rudimentary search (no biggie, lots of people struggle), that you have a curious mistrust of news posting by forum staff, and that you don't mind being embarrassed when people try to save you from it.

but ok, I'll try to remember to simply put <snipped> in the appropriate area when quoting your posts.

You can assume all you like, just don't snip or alter content from my posts. Rule 30.

It is fine to cut quoted posts short for brevity and to reduce unnecessary data transfer. Just don't modify the remaining content.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really seems there is not much point in discussing politics with many people in this forum, they simply show the weakness of their views by a mixture of untruths, personal attacks and claims of superior knowledge, in fact they behave very much like a typical Thai politician, Abhisit comes to mind, perhaps this is why they so passionately support him.

• Like 1

It really seems there is not much point in discussing politics with many people in this forum, they simply show the weakness of their views by a mixture of untruths, personal attacks and claims of superior knowledge, in fact they behave very much like a typical Thai politician, Abhisit comes to mind, perhaps this is why they so passionately support him.

ironic, considering the lies and personal attacks of the OP and his forum defenders

Title: Screw Their Mothers, I Don't Give A Dam_n What Their Mothers Do

Album: To Hell With Thailand

Artist: Thaksin and the Red Shirt Mobsters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsSd22t0NHY

If that's the sum total of your reply, then it's good to see that you acknowledge your inability to conduct a rudimentary search (no biggie, lots of people struggle), that you have a curious mistrust of news posting by forum staff, and that you don't mind being embarrassed when people try to save you from it.

but ok, I'll try to remember to simply put <snipped> in the appropriate area when quoting your posts.

You can assume all you like, just don't snip or alter content from my posts. Rule 30.

Likewise, make sure that, despite your hypocrisy, you don't either. rolleyes.gif

http://www.thaivisa....25#entry5243741

Nice try Buchholz, but it's not going to work. If you read my post #55 on the thread you indicated, you will see that I

C & P'd the portion of his post that I wanted to address. His full post remained untouched above my reply. Save your indignant posturing for real events, not those in your imagination.

Edited by phiphidon

Several posts bickering about Rule 30 have been removed. With a long post, we want members to snip the quoted post, ie quote only the part of the other member's post that is relevant to the reply. However, it is not acceptable to snip the quoted post leaving parts of the post to change the meaning or "taking the piss". Instead of bickering about this (off topic), if you believe there has a breach of these guidelines, then by all means use the report button and a mod will determine if the snip is valid or taking the piss.

• Like 1