Look Who Came To Play

nocturn

When I went to visit my boyfriend's family in Phatthalung (he lives in the jungle proper) there was a Cobra snake in the kitchen area. I screamed and everyone laughed at me. Some guy killed it and then later on that night whilst eating (I couldn't speak southern Thai at the time) so I had no idea what I was eating but yup... I was eating that dam_n cobra. I nearly died a little inside!

Snake soup keeps you warm in winter, and promotes virility. Did you die a little from the heat? lol

When I went to visit my boyfriend's family in Phatthalung (he lives in the jungle proper) there was a Cobra snake in the kitchen area. I screamed and everyone laughed at me. Some guy killed it and then later on that night whilst eating (I couldn't speak southern Thai at the time) so I had no idea what I was eating but yup... I was eating that dam_n cobra. I nearly died a little inside!

Snake soup keeps you warm in winter, and promotes virility. Did you die a little from the heat? lol

First time I have heard of a snake being the cause of la petite mort!!!smile.png

Just caught one this morning....he is sitting in a cookie jar on the back of me truck....waiting for the kids to come home then we will release him away somewhere.

This is my 5th one now.

Caught a python last year...5m long.

yes that's it, you kill it because 1: you can eat it, or 2: because you can't eat it, therefore useless. Easy enough to transport them out into the (beloved) neighbour's garden or out into the wild somewhere.