Euro2012 On Thai Tv

cleveland491

Being English I am grateful that I won't be able to watch it. Probably have more luck trying to get something repaired within 24 hours in Thailand than seeing England lift a trophy (except if one of the Scousers has away with it!).

Being English I am grateful that I won't be able to watch it. Probably have more luck trying to get something repaired within 24 hours in Thailand than seeing England lift a trophy (except if one of the Scousers has away with it!).

ar u sayin we is teeleefs ?

Edited by nattydread

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know where this decision is coming from? Since subscription to Satellite Providers can only be done when you live in that country I do not see the problem. Officially I can not watch Astro Malaysia in Thailand either.

If this would really be the case then the whole of Europe would face the same problem.

Can someone explain to me what this GMM Grammy signal reception box is?

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/sports/294079/huge-euro-blow-for-satellite-viewers

• 3 weeks later...

Many bars/restaurants/guesthouses in Pattaya using Sling box and bring the broadcastings from their homecountries via internet.

I can watch all the games with swedish commentary if I want to.

There's a lot of english bars so It would be easy for You to find a bar where You can watch.

The G-MM Grammy (or GMM-Z) is currently being touted in 7/11 stores. It's selling point is the fact you can view Euro 2012 but it has much else besides and seems to be farang friendly...ie there's some English content. The other half ordered one as she knows I want to watch the Euro's so the landlord is plumbing into the communal sat receiver tomorrow. Sorted! I've also seen another sat advertised via 7/11 by truevisons at 1 590 B.

Article in today's online newspaper we are not allowed to mention about a p*ssing contest between True and G-MM. G-MM will not allow True to show the footy on the three free channels (3,5,7) that True broadcast. I know Ray Bradbury has just left the planet but you could not make this up.

Today I am going to hoist the old TV ariel up on the house.

whats the point of getting worked up with all the hype about how its Englands turn to shine when they wont even reach the quarter finals and you are just setting yourself up for disappointment...the last time England won anything was 1966 so remember that,we are crap

whats the point of getting worked up with all the hype about how its Englands turn to shine when they wont even reach the quarter finals and you are just setting yourself up for disappointment...the last time England won anything was 1966 so remember that,we are crap

As an Englishman and a football fan i want to watch the football,we English know we are <deleted> but that does not mean we do not want to watch the best whoever they may be succeed.

Who the hell wants to watch it anyway? what a waste of Money when the country ias sinking under a burden of debt.

Europe is a country? But to answer your question, billions want to watch it!

Well Spain are there (as holders) and their supposed to be skint!

i live in a condo building which pipes a selection of true visions channels to my room,if i bought one of these boxes for my room would i be able to pick up the extra channels or is the signal screened out by the condo buildings tv equipment?