Mongolian Black Chicks

We are now taking orders for mongolian black chicken chicks,they are 100% black,black beak,black feet black meat black boned,we sell after 1 month old all have been vaccinated,these grow in to very big birds and are very good layers,full grown chickens go for 1500bht plus

the chicks we have are priced as follows

1 month old 150 bht

2 month old 200 bht

3 month old 300 bht

fully grown male or female 1500 bht each

Black chicken is very sort after by many asians as it is belived to help men improve there sex drive and to ease the pain in women during there cycle

the average chicken is sold at 400 gramms for 155bht as they are turned into a oriantal soup so they are more looking for the bone than the meat

if interested or if you require a picture of these beast as a male is very large,please email on thai visa

Wow peter , is this a new type of mongolian chicken then, ?

I see the Chinese making soup from them but thought that was because they are slow growing and chewy when they get older

Sorry the ones Ive seen are skinny how many kg is a "very large male bird "?

How old is a 400 gram bird , ?

and last few questions I see you say there good layers how many eggs do they lay a year ?

Do you have any web links on them ?

Hi Andy

They average about 250 a year thats as you know depands on feed etc

a 400gram one that is in makro fetches about 155bht that takes about 8 weeks so not to old a male can weigh about 3-5 kilo i say that as mine are only 5 months old and weigh about 3kg

they make soup out of anything if they thought it would get there pecker up/

the males come in a few colours we have 1 thats pure black and a couple of golden

the girls a smaller and some are black and we have a couple of whiite ones 2

plus a crazy silkie or 2

The name Mongolian Chicken is a bit deceptive, they all are breed from a silkie to get the black genetics, Chinese have been eating silkies for 1,000 years however in china someone saw a gap in the market as silkies lay very poor and grow slow so they decided to make a cross that had black skin bones ect , so the make up is in the main from silkie , native chinese chickens and a broiler. They despite claims by the importers lay 120 a year on ad under thai rice farm cond lay a lot less around 90 and under opt con a few more best hen out of 50 bird trial layed 165

I think if anyone out there has chinese soup place they can supply there worth a stab at. i see them every now and again on thai farms but are never as big as peters but may be the ones i see have been crossed with native thai chickens. i have 4 pure RIR roosters that are 4.5 kg at the same age as your 3 kg birds they will not get any bigger as there is an optmum time to eat a cockerel or its stringy but still a very nice size

i do have one female myself but it sits on every egg it can find and seldom lays an egg but thats what i wanted her for so no problem.

I wish you the best with them peter as we know there are more chinese thais than you think and if there was a gap in the market in my area i would have a look at them , but you live to close to me LOL

The soup is a big part of the culture in china also more thai's are looking for health benifits from what they eat as the average thai is getting fat a company near BKK is selling a ready made black chicken drink for about 150bht well its in a small jar,so the aim is is to sell to the open market and as you know andy that here is bloody large

if you ever in the area you must pop in i will add a picture on here soon