Automatic Billing Setup

Hello

Just wondering if anyone know of an efficient way to allow auto-billing ( B2B )

Checks are a drag ..paypal is an option but im looking for solutions through the major thai banks (auto-debit/rebilling etc)

Any tips ?

thx

You are not clear !

Do you want to pay bills using some type of auto billing or do you want to set up auto billing so that customers can pay you ?

If the former, most Thai banks will allow you to set up recurring utility payment (direct debit), if the latter, then you would have to get a bank to add you to their list of " bill payers " not necessarily an easy task unless you can guarantee enough transactions to make it worth their while

Edited by Langsuan Man

In Bangkok it took 4 months for electricity and still waiting for the water 8 months later, totally hopeless system and a real pain as we only use the Bangkok house a few times a year and spent the other time in Loei, the water company has an e mail address but does not answer(like most companies in thailand) not a clue!!!

I organized my automatic debits for utility payments in just a day or so.

Had to get the forms from the electricity & water companies, and TOT for telephone/internet; take them to the bank; return them to the utility companies.

One would think the banks would have those forms available in order to encourage this kind of electronic payment, but I had to do the running about.

Debits began on the next month's bill.

In Chiang Mai most big banks seem to have the forms for electric and DD started on the next bill. Bangkok Bank did it for me.

In BKK I used SCB which worked the same.

Telephone in Chiang Mai went to TOT office can't remember if that involved a trip to the bank or not.

Water went to water office and they put it straight onto their system. Next bill was direct debit.

I seem to remember that electric was the only one that bank did 100%, others you had to make a trip to their office.

Internet you can pay in advance quarterly or bi annually , either 3BB or True. You can pay direct debit too but I do the above.

• 3 weeks later...

hello all...i should have been a bit more clear..

i am a business..i want to bill another business automatically.. ( besides paypal.. )

I want to be able to charge my corporate customers a set amount automatically on a chosen date for a chosen amount for a chosen length of time..

i can accomplish this contractually without a problem...how can i enable this arrangement financially (thai bank to thai bank) ..

To my knowledge, Thai banks do not provide business accounts with ATM/debit card access..(SCB/Kasikorn Dont)

Any suggestions?

thx

• 3 months later...