Brokeback For Straight Guys...

Guest endure

heh heh heh... great link, there, Endure- maybe to help out the other guys we should post an excerpt:

You are a heterosexual man. And you have no personal beef with gay people. You’re educated and fairly socially liberal and occasionally listen to NPR and you don’t like to see anyone bashed or discriminated against. You’re no homophobe. You’re proud of yourself.

But your girlfriend/wife/common-law/female or whoever loves that adorable Jake Gyllenhaal has already stated her intentions. When it’s her turn to pick the Saturday night date-movie, you’re seeing “Brokeback Mountain.”

White's last point:

"7. And finally, it’s just your turn

Really, it is, and you know it. Imagine how many thousands of hetero love stories gay people sit through in their lives. So you kind of owe us."

Never really minded all the hetero love stories I had to sit through. I usually fell in love with the male character before the on-screen female did. Only downside: always jealous of her. :o

White's last point: 

"7. And finally, it’s just your turn

Really, it is, and you know it. Imagine how many thousands of hetero love stories gay people sit through in their lives. So you kind of owe us."

Never really minded all the hetero love stories I had to sit through.  I usually fell in love with the male character before the on-screen female did.  Only downside: always jealous of her.  :o

Me too :D