Anyone Recommend Interior Designing Or Re-Modelling Company

Hi,

I just bought a second hand condo and looking for interior designing company. Along with that some re-modelling needs to be done like moving kitchen to new location and redesigning the bathroom. This means some construction + plumber works.

My budget is not very high so I am not looking for luxurious interiors. Any suggestion on good budget companies?

Moving a kitchen is not easy unless backed up against a bathroom is where it is moving too. If not you have to get access to the unit below and some Condos will not let you do that.

I am working on 4 kitchens right now. 40,000 Bt - 200,000 Bt. Bangkok will be more as these are in the north.

Bathrooms, varies wildly depending on what your doing and the size as well as finish. Basic, new hot water and shower sparay, tile, toilet, and a few nice things can start at 10,000 for basic, but every one I have done has be more, + remember the demo work needed also.

First thing you need to do is get realistic of what you want and what your budget really is for a good starting point. The more you help the lower cost it is.

also you need to find out what the condo will allow you to do