Thai Girls Being Offered Generous Jobs In Singapore For 'Modelling'

CodyB

Or else they have to go back to Thailand and get a job at 7/11.

I agree that working at 7/11 does have its limitations, however for many girls this would still be a preferable option to forced prostitution with dirty old men. I'm sure even the most aggressive whoremongers among us (and I direct that comment at no one in particular) would have to agree on that no matter how much they try and fool themselves that all these girls do it out of completely free will.

Why would they agree....some of them are the ones that happily become customers of such.

Ya, I bet all those guys who shop at 7/11 think those women are working there because they want to make almost starvation wages and pander to Thai people who like fast food and soda pop! I am gonna start a new Charity called "Green Man" and save convenience store employees from a life of poverty and shame and bad food. We will save the convenience store employees and allow them to go back to the rice paddies and eat healthy food and work outside in the natural sunshine.

That doesn't even make sense. Why not tell us what you are actually trying to say instead. Read the post of mine that you replied to with this failed attempt at sarcasm, have another go at repyling sensibly and we'll try again.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't even make sense. Why not tell us what you are actually trying to say instead. Read the post of mine that you replied to with this failed attempt at sarcasm, have another go at repyling sensibly and we'll try again.

As you refuse to specify what you consider makes a 'dirty old man', there is very little point in anyone trying again.

I agree that working at 7/11 does have its limitations, however for many girls this would still be a preferable option to forced prostitution with dirty old men. I'm sure even the most aggressive whoremongers among us (and I direct that comment at no one in particular) would have to agree on that no matter how much they try and fool themselves that all these girls do it out of completely free will.

I wonder at what age, your prejudices, consider a man 'dirty' and 'old'

Is a 38yo man dating an 18yo woman a 'dirty old man'?

How about a 60yo man and a 40yo woman?

or a 58yo woman with a 78yo man?

What are the important considerations, the youth of the woman, the age of the man, or the relative difference in ages?

Please tell us, I am quite interested in knowing the answer.

Amusing that you think there is a cut off date when ALL men do indeed all become dirty. Not all old men do become dirty, but plenty do. If you need a lesson on what makes a man a dirty dog then you probably need to go back to school. As for old, anything over 50 is an old man.

Pattaya is full of these dirty old perverts who think they are special because they get a little attention from pug nosed, bandy legged Issan whores. Filthy beasts!

As you refuse to specify what you consider makes a 'dirty old man', there is very little point in anyone trying again.

Jesus tommo, one reply at a time! I have not refused to answer anything, don't be so overdramatic. Here yo go, its all in the reply directly above this one. Not that I was even talking to you anyway...

Edited by Kananga

Ya, I bet all those guys who shop at 7/11 think those women are working there because they want to make almost starvation wages and pander to Thai people who like fast food and soda pop! I am gonna start a new Charity called "Green Man" and save convenience store employees from a life of poverty and shame and bad food. We will save the convenience store employees and allow them to go back to the rice paddies and eat healthy food and work outside in the natural sunshine.

I think a lot of the people who work in 7-11 do so of their own free will. They could take a less pleasant, or more dangerous job, or a less safe, self-employed option, but for one reason or another they choose to work at 7-11. I don't think I am doing anything wrong taking advantage of them, and buying a can of coke in the small hours of the morning.

SC

Amusing that you think there is a cut off date when ALL men do indeed all become dirty. Not all old men do become dirty, but plenty do. If you need a lesson on what makes a man a dirty dog then you probably need to go back to school. As for old, anything over 50 is an old man.

So you think a 51yo man with a 52yo woman is still a 'dirty old man'

Are you putting an age limit on when a man can be seen in public with a woman of any age?

Are you putting an age limit on when a man can be seen in public with a woman of any age?

Let's hope they keep raising the age, just like the UK pension age. Otherwise, I'll have nothing to do but go home to the Halliwell Jones to watch the Wire

For the love of god where is your brain today?

So you think a 51yo man with a 52yo woman is still a 'dirty old man' - NO (although if he is dirty he's a dirty old man as he is old and dirty but not necessarily)

Are you putting an age limit on when a man can be seen in public with a woman of any age? - NO

I am saying that I classify men over 50 as old. I am saying that some men (of any age) are dirty. These dirty men who are over 50 are the dirty old men I am referring to. Has it sunk in now?

Now, I am going into the back garden for a swim in my pool. If I take a while to reply to your next round of incorrect assumptions do not get upset if it is not immediate. I'll be back in a while.

Edited by Kananga

So you think a 51yo man with a 52yo woman is still a 'dirty old man' - NO (although if he is dirty he's a dirty old man as he is old and dirty but not necessarily)

Are you putting an age limit on when a man can be seen in public with a woman of any age? - NO

I am saying that I classify men over 50 as old. I am saying that some men (of any age) are dirty. These dirty men who are over 50 are the dirty old men I am referring to. Has it sunk in now?

I think so. Its nothing to do with the person, its down to your opinion of them, and you're not willing to try and set down your opinions in objective terms.

SC

EDIT: typo corrected

Edited by StreetCowboy

Sorry, it hasn't sunk in, mainly because you are unable to specify what makes a 'dirty old man' in your mind.

The only fact you have offered us is a man over the age of 50 is old.

Sorry, it hasn't sunk in, mainly because you are unable to specify what makes a 'dirty old man' in your mind.

The only fact you have offered us is a man over the age of 50 is old.

Well you'll just have to settle for than then wont you? Don't lose any sleep over it. Byeeee!

Well you'll just have to settle for than then wont you? Don't lose any sleep over it. Byeeee!

The whole fun with bigot baiting, is that bigots rarely think beyond their initial (and foolish) statement.

They have no logical basis for their bigoted views, just a sense of 'knowing what is right and proper'.

• Like 1

Let's hope they keep raising the age, just like the UK pension age. Otherwise, I'll have nothing to do but go home to the Halliwell Jones to watch the Wire

Halliwell Jones - I thought that was a BMW dealership but of course it's more than that, isn't it?

I think a lot of the people who work in 7-11 do so of their own free will. They could take a less pleasant, or more dangerous job, or a less safe, self-employed option, but for one reason or another they choose to work at 7-11. I don't think I am doing anything wrong taking advantage of them, and buying a can of coke in the small hours of the morning.

SC

You may not think so but our operatives report many of those convenience store employees have been seen pregnant and the stores even have pregnant uniforms for the poor women to wear. How do you think they get pregnant? Ah ha? Would they have gotten pregnant if they were working in the rice paddies in the healthy sunshine? We have expert Thai speakers who have reported hearing phrases like, “Somchai that lowlife butterfly don't even give me 100 baht anymore, now that I'm preggers.” And. “Where are all those men from Scot Land that everyone say shop here.”

The ladies were promised a paradise and ended up making slurpies and counting change 14 times before handing it back to the customer!

• Like 1

Now, I am going into the back garden for a swim in my pool. If I take a while to reply to your next round of incorrect assumptions do not get upset if it is not immediate. I'll be back in a while.

When I was at school, the phrase "dirty old man" had connotations much more serious (ie a taste for prepubescent girls) rather than men who find young women attractive.

If that definition has now changed, perhaps, as you suggest, I need to go back to school because I do frequently find myself looking at women significantly younger than I am and thinking that they are attractive. Does that fact mean, since I am over 50, I qualify for your definition despite doing nothing more than registering a natural reaction in my brain?

Does that fact mean, since I am over 50, I qualify for your definition despite doing nothing more than registering a natural reaction in my brain?

No. You're just a harmless old man with dirty thoughts.

so,natural = dirty ?

That all depends on your moral standpoint.

I have no morals

if some sexy young woman offers me her pussy ,i will tear it up intheclub.gif

Edited by wana
  • Like 2

so,natural = dirty ?

That all depends on your moral standpoint.

I have no morals

And why on earth would she do that?

It is easier to mock me than debate. But it is hardly the sign of an adult. What are you attempting to say? Keep the flames to a minimum please. Tell me how or what you disagree with anything I have said.

Whats to debate...it all went over your head from the onset...

I have no morals

And why on earth would she do that?

People look at this differently....some glass half empty...I look at it half full....why would HE do that ??

It is easier to mock me than debate. But it is hardly the sign of an adult. What are you attempting to say? Keep the flames to a minimum please. Tell me how or what you disagree with anything I have said.

I'll agree with you on that one.

Kananga

You might gain more credibility with me had you not edited my post to find an out of context phrase to which you could make a smartass reply. That is against forum rules, although perhaps not for those with an assumed persona of the precociously clever young iconoclast.

What I said was:-

When I was at school, the phrase "dirty old man" had connotations much more serious (ie a taste for prepubescent girls) rather than men who find young women attractive.

If that definition has now changed, perhaps, as you suggest, I need to go back to school because I do frequently find myself looking at women significantly younger than I am and thinking that they are attractive. Does that fact mean, since I am over 50, I qualify for your definition despite doing nothing more than registering a natural reaction in my brain?

Please comment on this and say that I am a harmless dirty old man and be prepared for an analysis of how our human brains respond to external stimuli and whether reaction to attractiveness in the opposite sex is unwholesome, unnatural or "dirty".

Whats the bet he'll be on in a while waffling about our inability to fathom the time of day.....that is if he has not forgot where he left the computer.

Kananga

You might gain more credibility with me had you not edited my post to find an out of context phrase to which you could make a smartass reply. That is against forum rules, although perhaps not for those with an assumed persona of the precociously clever young iconoclast.

What I said was:-

Please comment on this and say that I am a harmless dirty old man and be prepared for an analysis of how our human brains respond to external stimuli and whether reaction to attractiveness in the opposite sex is unwholesome, unnatural or "dirty".

My apologies, it was not my intention to take your comment out of context, and exactly the same answer I provided previously applies here too. However I sadly do have to accuse you of taking what I wrote out of context. Nowhere did I call you a harmless dirty old man. You just made that up to try and give your argument some sort of basis in reality. You're not really one to talk about credibility I'm afraid old chap.

Edited by Kananga

Whats the bet he'll be on in a while waffling about our inability to fathom the time of day.....that is if he has not forgot where he left the computer.

No response. Ever.