Thai Girls Being Offered Generous Jobs In Singapore For 'Modelling'

CodyB

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why on earth would you even consider seeing her again?There are lots of girls who will treat you with respect and not try to dominate you.

This sounds like a recipe for disaster!

Don't the dominant ones cost more?

Not when they are paying wink.png

I have met many dumb-asses in my lifetime, but you've taken it to a whole new level.

They should have hired YOU for Dumb & Dumber.

I like to include the quote so that people know to whom I am referring.

I assume that you intended to post this in the "introspection" forum

SC

I have met many dumb-asses in my lifetime, but you've taken it to a whole new level.

They should have hired YOU for Dumb & Dumber.

I like to include the quote so that people know to whom I am referring.

I assume that you intended to post this in the "introspection" forum

SC

On the contrary, I am quite certain it was intended for the "General Topics" forum :)

The point I was trying to make is that the OP is stupid to second-guess his own instincts.

He should not give in to any arm-twisting tactics /ultimatums by the woman, and needs to give her the boot, period.

This is regardless of the legitimacy of the 'job'.

I suspect that the OP is a troll though, and his predicament was intended as a wind-up post.

Yes and later they have their passports taken, and told that they are going into prostitution or elsewhistling.gif

Or else they have to go back to Thailand and get a job at 7/11.

I agree that working at 7/11 does have its limitations, however for many girls this would still be a preferable option to forced prostitution with dirty old men. I'm sure even the most aggressive whoremongers among us (and I direct that comment at no one in particular) would have to agree on that no matter how much they try and fool themselves that all these girls do it out of completely free will.

Yes and later they have their passports taken, and told that they are going into prostitution or elsewhistling.gif

I agree that working at 7/11 does have its limitations, however for many girls this would still be a preferable option to forced prostitution with dirty old men. I'm sure even the most aggressive whoremongers among us (and I direct that comment at no one in particular) would have to agree on that no matter how much they try and fool themselves that all these girls do it out of completely free will.

Why would they agree....some of them are the ones that happily become customers of such.

Why would they agree....some of them are the ones that happily become customers of such.

Ya, I bet all those guys who shop at 7/11 think those women are working there because they want to make almost starvation wages and pander to Thai people who like fast food and soda pop! I am gonna start a new Charity called "Green Man" and save convenience store employees from a life of poverty and shame and bad food. We will save the convenience store employees and allow them to go back to the rice paddies and eat healthy food and work outside in the natural sunshine.

I wonder at what age, your prejudices, consider a man 'dirty' and 'old'

Is a 38yo man dating an 18yo woman a 'dirty old man'?

How about a 60yo man and a 40yo woman?

or a 58yo woman with a 78yo man?

What are the important considerations, the youth of the woman, the age of the man, or the relative difference in ages?

Please tell us, I am quite interested in knowing the answer.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Ya, I bet all those guys who shop at 7/11 think those women are working there because they want to make almost starvation wages and pander to Thai people who like fast food and soda pop! I am gonna start a new Charity called "Green Man" and save convenience store employees from a life of poverty and shame and bad food. We will save the convenience store employees and allow them to go back to the rice paddies and eat healthy food and work outside in the natural sunshine.

Once again you seem to have lost the plot and fail to understand the simplest thing.

Go register all the colours of the rainbow while you are at it...

Once again you seem to have lost the plot and fail to understand the simplest thing.

Go register all the colours of the rainbow while you are at it...

Oh get real Sam. 99% of the female population of Thailand knows what kind of work Thai women do in Singapore! Not everyone is as naive as some of the men who post on Thai Visa.

I wonder at what age, your prejudices, consider a man 'dirty' and 'old'

Is a 38yo man dating an 18yo woman a 'dirty old man'?

How about a 60yo man and a 40yo woman?

or a 58yo woman with a 78yo man?

What are the important considerations, the youth of the woman, the age of the man, or the relative difference in ages?

Please tell us, I am quite interested in knowing the answer.

I think if the man is older than the poster, and the woman younger than the poster.

So for a 39 year old poster, a 40 year old man dating a 38 year old lady would be a dirty old man (possibly an extreme example...). I think it also makes a big difference if the poster fancies the girl himself (or imagines that he might, for hypothetical examples).

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy
  • Like 1

woooosh

Take a deep breath and organize your thoughts. You can write them down. We are not all in a pre verbal mode.

Had afternoon tea yet ??....milk n cookies perhaps ??

It is easier to mock me than debate. But it is hardly the sign of an adult. What are you attempting to say? Keep the flames to a minimum please. Tell me how or what you disagree with anything I have said.