Fyi: Live On The Web: Adobe Official Cs6 Suite Roll-Out: Midnight Tonight Thai Time

orang37

Sawasdee Khrup, TV CM friends,

Di$closure: I have no current connection with any company, or web-site, mentioned in this post.

Since I know many of you here in CM are avid users of Adobe CS Tools, PhotoShop, etc., I thought I'd post this here first, so you'll see it, with the expectation that the Mods will probably move it to another forum related to computers and software in general. Mea culpa !

Link to Adobe site for roll-out: http://www.adobe.com/special/cs6/launch-event-desktop.html

Link to ProDesignTools article on the upgrade "grace period:" http://prodesigntools.com/buy-cs5-now-get-free-upgrade-to-cs6-adobe-sets-grace-period.html

from the prodesigntools.com web-site e-mail newsletter today:

"The global Creative Suite 6 Launch Event will be webcast live today, Monday, April 23rd, at 10am PT / 1pm ET and 5pm GMT – and will be shown there as a continuous rebroadcast from 11am – 4pm PT. An on-demand version will be available at Adobe TV beginning Tuesday, April 24th."

also from that same newsletter this interesting comment:

"One very big change just announced now is that all CS6 upgrades are only available direct from Adobe… CS6 upgrades will not be offered from third parties like resellers or retailers."

So, at midnight tonight our time, you'll be able to see the official hoop-la, and assuming I interpret the above content correctly, will be able to watch repeat shows. And view, on demand, at some unspecified time beginning April 24th. sometime USA time.

Of course, YouTube is already full of previews of many of the interesting new features, such as context-aware scale, context-aware move, etc. imho, a good starting point: Adobe Sr. Creative Director, Russell Brown's, video on his six favorite features of PhotoShop CS6:

best, ~o:37;