Do You Ever Meet Up With Thaivisa Members

eek

I'm an animal lover you know, there's someone for everyone.

post-132287-0-05978700-1335698020_thumb.

I have seen that particular mongrel a couple of times around Asoke BTS being walked by its owner... he (the owner) is a strange chap... he is less than five feet tall and always wears full cricket whites (with an Oxford Brookes cricket club cap)... and lets just say his affectionate for the dog seems to go beyond the normal owner-pet relationship...

Hey there theblether.

Welcome back, you look refreshed after your holiday ... whistling.gif

As for the lovable mutt that have shown, he/she/it is called, in Australia, as a Bitsa ... bits of this, bits of that ... sometimes a mongrel ... but then that tends to refer more to the personality of the dog, rather then it's looks.

With the right cross breading some can look quite exotic rolleyes.gif ... and then, some can grow up with a face only a mother could love ... sick.gif

I wonder if Milton's creator loved ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNviYvwjNbU

• Like 1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm reading this thread with interest.

First off, I met numerous tv members during the years, must be well over 100. Some became good friends. The parties we had in Pattaya were all good fun and helped a lot forming some sort of community.

We are thinking about hosting parties again in several locations but reading here, it seems that many of you are not really interested in meeting up other tv members. Did I understand this right?

First off, I met numerous tv members during the years, must be well over 100. Some became good friends. The parties we had in Pattaya were all good fun and helped a lot forming some sort of community.

We are thinking about hosting parties again in several locations but reading here, it seems that many of you are not really interested in meeting up other tv members. Did I understand this right?

No no...we love free beer! biggrin.png

Raro, those saying they're "not interested" would be the first through the door.

My cousin (who used to be a member here) has met yourself (and many other members) in Pattaya (at the Blues Factory I think) and said he was surprised at how pleasant everyone was.

Lol...the twisted bait!

Lol...the twisted bait!

Well I've been to a couple of these events....a good time was had from what i remember...met some good people as well.

Definitely up for another party!

No doubt you will be up for arranging the after party mate! rolleyes.gif

Raro, those saying they're "not interested" would be the first through the door.

My cousin (who used to be a member here) has met yourself (and many other members) in Pattaya (at the Blues Factory I think) and said he was surprised at how pleasant everyone was.

Are you sure he met me? laugh.png

Eeek.... I have met a lot of great people at the ThaiVisa parties, and some of them I even still hang out with. It's the folks that don't tell you their ThaiVisa ID that you have to watch out for!

• Like 1

I'd like to meet the girl that put the photo up of her legs.

I'd also like us all to meet Quietman at once and overwhelm him and cure him of his disease.

A couple of friends and myself walked into a bar when you lot were having a meeting....we noticed all your name tags nicely displayed and helped ourselves to the free food and then left when asked by some dude in thick glasses...'so whats your handle'

We went and looked at titties the rest of the night.....they did not talk much, but looked cuter.

• Like 1

lol David. My little sad Eek cat is not due to poor old tutsi. Tutsi's already had a spanking, although i fear he enjoyed it too much. laugh.png

lol David. My little sad Eek cat is not due to poor old tutsi. Tutsi's already had a spanking, although i fear he enjoyed it too much. laugh.png

yes...and I 'enjoyed it too much' as the medics now say that due to stressful humiliation and opprobrium on thaivisa and with severe hypertension and diabetes that I only have a short while to live...and all I wanted to do was to comment on a lady's beautiful gams and to discount the possibility of oatmeal...

and I only wanted to entertain...oh, boo hoo.

and now...I ain't got no money and haveta go out to work again to support my family and I'm barely able and will probably die alone in the arabian desert to be pushed under some camel turds and forgotten...and I only wanted to entertain...sad.png

epitaph: 'tutsiwarrior: he wanted to entertain...'

Edited by tutsiwarrior

yes...and I 'enjoyed it too much' as the medics now say that due to stressful humiliation and opprobrium on thaivisa and with severe hypertension and diabetes that I only have a short while to live...and all I wanted to do was to comment on a lady's beautiful gams and to discount the possibility of oatmeal...

and I only wanted to entertain...oh, boo hoo.

and now...I ain't got no money and haveta go out to work again to support my family and I'm barely able and will probably die alone in the arabian desert to be pushed under some camel turds and forgotten...and I only wanted to entertain...sad.png

epitaph: 'tutsiwarrior: he wanted to entertain...'

Epitaph: 'tutsiwarrior: he did entertain...'

Don't be in a rush to be ashes tutsi, you've got too many untold stories to tell biggrin.png

Epitaph: "tutsiwarrior, he forgot he was only supposed to look"

dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

poor ol' tutsi:

'don't care if ye do 'cause it's understood if ye ain't got no money yer just a no good...'

ol' Ray he knows what dem wimmin are talkin' about...

Have only knowingly met one other TV member - a fellow Aussie who is new to Thailand, and was looking for a place to live; I mentioned that there were vacancies where I live and he came around to have a look. He will become my neighbour tomorrow.

I have befriended two others - one: we have similar interests and email quite often, but we have not actually met yet; and two: found out we come from the same place and have similar interests, and will meet up fort a beer in the next few weeks.