Those Lovely Thai Police

allanajt

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harley Davisons are a lot more homo than kawasakis IMO

anyone who thinks youre going to get more girls on a harley than a 1000cc sports or naked bike needs a reality check

enjoy .........

You can lay down with your conquest on a Harley lol and yes Supersports and big naked bikes are a lot more desirable imo tongue.png

• Like 1

10 year visitor with a Thai wife.

First post?

Let us know how you do in the first post trolling contest.

What's the current record for responses?

Who are you posting to? whats your post all about?

To the OP.

Ah okay, what makes you think he is trolling?

I can not get that tune out of my head now, macho macho man tra la la lol

Edited by kawapower

anyone who thinks youre going to get more girls on a harley than a 1000cc sports or naked bike needs a reality check

enjoy .........

You can lay down with your conquest on a Harley lol and yes Supersports and big naked bikes are a lot more desirable imo tongue.png

Is this what being the owner of a Harley is all about, sod that give my sedate Z1000 any day which apparently contains cancer giving plastic!!

enjoy .........

i guess the girls can only answer that ........ask away fellas ..i already have the answer ....... i just asked 4 ..the answers were from 2 girls kawa what ? the third girl Harley , the fourth gave me her number ....

Coming back to the noise topic. I would say in Thailand it counts if you are louder you will get more attention on the road/ in traffic means other making space or getting out of your way. I expierienced that many times, but this counts mostly here not in other countries specially not in Europe. Which doesnt mean the exhuast have to scream like mad; there are many nice aftermarket exhausts which are loud but in a nice way...

enjoy .........

i guess the girls can only answer that ........ask away fellas ..i already have the answer ....... i just asked 4 ..the answers were from 2 girls kawa what ? the third girl Harley , the fourth gave me her number ....

lol as if we believe you cheesy.gif the fourth gave you her number give us a break!! lol

Hold on I have just asked 10 people, 4 said love Kawas 5 said oh those big noisy bikes and the 10th gave me her number, do you believe me? wink.png

Edited by kawapower

Coming back to the noise topic. I would say in Thailand it counts if you are louder you will get more attention on the road/ in traffic means other making space or getting out of your way. I expierienced that many times, but this counts mostly here not in other countries specially not in Europe. Which doesnt mean the exhuast have to scream like mad; there are many nice aftermarket exhausts which are loud but in a nice way...

good post , i use my noise to my advantage a quick blat as you approach traffic tells them where u are .... i have myself almost wiped out a sewing machine rider in the car, they approach at ridiculous speeds and worst of all silent ..... i think they are now due to emission controls too quite ....

enjoy .........

lol as if we believe you cheesy.gif the fourth gave you her number give us a break!! lol

ok off u go , try for yourself ..but not at the gender transition bar thats not fair they will all go for the silent farts ..... blink.png

enjoy .........

Hold on I have just asked 10 people, 4 said love Kawas 5 said oh those big noisy bikes and the 10th gave me her number, do you believe me? wink.png

yes if your at that bar again cheesy.gif

enjoy .........

yes if your at that bar again cheesy.gif

Lets start a poll, what do you prefer a noisy fart or a silent fart. lol

My vote is for a silent fart but on occasions I do enjoy a noisy fart cheesy.gif

Edited by kawapower

Time to agree to disagree as this is now becoming boring, enjoy your tractor, I must admit it is a fine looking one, take care on the roads and try not to piss to many people off as I am sure you do lots, stay safe turning that throttle letting everyone know you are there, brooom broom out of my way I have a big very noisy HD I am the man admire me as I pass you by drowning out your conversation lol

All in good fun matey don't take offense.

get a kevlar suit mate ,,,, the amount of plastic on that singer, shit for sure your gonna get something nasty cheesy.gif seeya on the road perhaps one day , i will be the one with the babe on the back , i will spot you easily enough loner cheesy.gif been fun catcha !!!

get a kevlar suit mate ,,,, the amount of plastic on that singer, shit for sure your gonna get something nasty cheesy.gif seeya on the road perhaps one day , i will be the one with the babe on the back , i will spot you easily enough loner cheesy.gif been fun catcha !!!

lol take care matey it's been fun fun fun!!

Now resorting to the personal insult low mate very low, but I guess that is how many people respond!!

Now resorting to the personal insult low mate very low, but I guess that is how many people respond!!

lol the only thing you will spot is my tail lights lol

Add fuel to the fire - - -Does that HD even have a legal Green Book and Tags not stollen off some other "donor" bike LOL - you have page 18 in that Green Book proving customs import tax was paid smile.png .... If so your in good shape and keep annoying everyone with your loud exhaust if not you might start thinking about worrying as Bangkok has already opened a special police division here with the intent to take bikes off the street that are illegal; they will be pushing this out to other cities like Pattaya in the future. The Hi-So's are already trying to figure out how to keep the illegal R1 and Hyabussa (spelling) on the road, I'm sure daddy is not happy to pay more but as always will to save face.

Would definitely hate to buy parts for that HD, everything has to be imported. OH NO, the law now states that USED auto parts (this includes NEW motorcycle parts) will be held in customs for all motor vehicles without a special import permit and not released until the additional 255% import tax based on the Thai estimated value of the part. LOL... Have a great time cruising, in a couple years a lot of these bikes as much as I like looking at them but never being around them when they are running (making annoying noise and polluting the air) are going to dry up very fast unless you have very deep pockets to pay the tea money...

This was in part pushed through law very quickly because the bike manufactures are tired of the grey market and with the flooding and destruction of their manufacturing plants it was easy to walk into the government and say introduce this new law and enforce it or we are packing our bags and going somewhere else instead of rebuilding the plants.

Politics at it's finest... Kawasaki is even supposably going to donate a bunch of 650 Ninja's and ER6N's here in Bangkok to the police, I have already seen a few around here riding.

Edited by commande

It's not a nice thing when someone criticizes your pride and joy, of course you will defend your choice of bike or car etc, it's all about personal choice, when someone gets so upset they resort to insults then it is time to close the thread, it's been a lot of fun and I will not lower myself to a level which would give others a bad opinion of me, some people like the big heavy lump with not a lot of power, others prefer the supersport or big naked bike that has the looks and the power, bringing cancer into a thread by using a word which describes the possible causes of that terrible disease is just down right irresponsible!!

Edited by kawapower

Add fuel to the fire - - -Does that HD even have a legal Green Book and Tags not stollen off some other "donor" bike LOL - you have page 18 in that Green Book proving customs import tax was paid smile.png .... If so your in good shape and keep annoying everyone with your loud exhaust if not you might start thinking about worrying as Bangkok has already opened a special police division here with the intent to take bikes off the street that are illegal; they will be pushing this out to other cities like Pattaya in the future. The Hi-So's are already trying to figure out how to keep the illegal R1 and Hyabussa (spelling) on the road, I'm sure daddy is not happy to pay more but as always will to save face.

Would definitely hate to buy parts for that HD, everything has to be imported. OH NO, the law now states that USED auto parts (this includes NEW motorcycle parts) will be held in customs for all motor vehicles without a special import permit and not released until the additional 255% import tax based on the Thai estimated value of the part. LOL... Have a great time cruising, in a couple years a lot of these bikes as much as I like looking at them but never being around them when they are running (making annoying noise and polluting the air) are going to dry up very fast unless you have very deep pockets to pay the tea money...

This was in part pushed through law very quickly because the bike manufactures are tired of the grey market and with the flooding and destruction of their manufacturing plants it was easy to walk into the government and say introduce this new law and enforce it or we are packing our bags and going somewhere else instead of rebuilding the plants.

Politics at it's finest... Kawasaki is even supposably going to donate a bunch of 650 Ninja's and ER6N's here in Bangkok to the police, I have already seen a few around here riding.

Yes I am wondering if it is a legal bike as well, will he tell the truth I doubt it!!

enjoy .........

If you think you need an expensive motorcycle to get girls .....that is a pretty sad reflection on yourself ......

(without even bringing the bikes into the debate ) ;)

yes legal and gaining value as we speak, these new laws only push the value of the legit bikes up , except margarine containers of course .... if i wanted parts ..kl , singapore , bali have all i need ... but mine is complete so just enjoy ....

ps . i had ducati bevels before.... 1974 750 sport and 1978 black and gold 900ss and a 1976 silver and blue 750ss .... now they had soul .....