Puncture Repair

gmac

Can anyone recommend a tyre place in Pattaya for a repair to a tubeless car tyre. I want a proper repair not have an inner tube put in. I know there are many tyre places along the Sukhumvit can anyone recommend a particular one?

ATC on Suk, just before you get to the soi watboon junction, heading south, blue and yellow signs, they will plug if a 4x4 tyre, 100 Baht, if you want a vulcanised patch then the tyre place just after the Esso garage on Suk heading north (big place, cockpit?) will do it, around 200 Baht, both perfectly good but depends how much damage your tyre has or if it is just a simple pierce .

Thanks for the suggestions. Bumped into someone in Big C Soith who recommended B-quik so I went there as it was right in the Big C car park. Very busy but they did my tyre immediately for no charge as I had already taken the wheel off myself.

Thanks for the suggestions. Bumped into someone in Big C Soith who recommended B-quik so I went there as it was right in the Big C car park. Very busy but they did my tyre immediately for no charge as I had already taken the wheel off myself.

Someone will be along soon to tell us where they got a cheaper repair.