Man City Vs Man Utd

ProdigalSon

I know of two places on Loi Kroh that sometimes stay open for games:

1. The wild boar just before Loi Kroh Soi 1 turn.

2. Sweet hearts. On Loi Kroh Soi 2.

Mind you I think the old bill have been cracking down a bit more than usual recently so you may want to check with the owners first.

the chiang mai saloon 2 on ratviti is showing it so long as there are enough people in to justify staying open until 4am. good screens in there too.

The trouble with these sorts of offers, is that you stay out until 2am thinking you'll watch the game and then maybe there's not enough punters according to the owner. If they are considering showing it, they should <deleted> or get off the pot.......either say you're showing it or not, don't sit on the fence.....makes for good PR too.

• Like 1

But what if it's just you and some other dude, should the whole place remain open with all staff present until 4am? I'd say both of yous just get a room in that case.

Won't be me Winnie, I'll be watching it at home.

No the owner can shut the doors and be a good guy.wink.png

But what if it's just you and some other dude, should the whole place remain open with all staff present until 4am? I'd say both of yous just get a room in that case.

There is a rerun in the morning. Why sit up all night and watch the red team win?

There is a rerun in the morning. Why sit up all night and watch the red team win?

Can't really argue with this one......apart from the red team winning. wink.png

I know of two places on Loi Kroh that sometimes stay open for games:

1. The wild boar just before Loi Kroh Soi 1 turn.

2. Sweet hearts. On Loi Kroh Soi 2.

Mind you I think the old bill have been cracking down a bit more than usual recently so you may want to check with the owners first.

I Would think Sweet Hearts for sure. Wild Boar, if there are customers in there asking for the game pretty sure they will stay open. But as been said before go and ask the question.

"Mind you I think the old bill have been cracking down a bit more than usual recently so you may want to check with the owners first".

I wouldn't worry too much, they'll be too busy watching the game somewhere.

Indeed, but they will not bee too happy tomorrow. wink.png

"Mind you I think the old bill have been cracking down a bit more than usual recently so you may want to check with the owners first".

I wouldn't worry too much, they'll be too busy watching the game somewhere.

Indeed, but they will not bee too happy tomorrow. wink.png

You're right......they're all Manure fans. biggrin.png

• 7 months later...

The two top teams in English Premiership league met tonight and the game lived up to its hype. Manchester City carried the play in the opening 45 minutes, but Manchester United came away with a 2 zip score when Rooney scored the first two goals on the only two chances that Manchester United had. The City side came out running and gunning in the second half and eventually tied the game 2 all at full time. But, in added time the United were awarded a free kick just outside the penalty box and Van Persie curled a lovely shot over the defence and just inside the far post to win it for United.

Not an unreasonable result, seeing they had a 100% goal disallowed, and a 60-70% penalty denied.

Out of all the players on the pitch, the ref put in by far the worst performance. People don't talk about it because the result turned out kind of fair, but he had a terrible game.

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai

The two top teams in English Premiership league met tonight and the game lived up to its hype. Manchester City carried the play in the opening 45 minutes, but Manchester United came away with a 2 zip score when Rooney scored the first two goals on the only two chances that Manchester United had. The City side came out running and gunning in the second half and eventually tied the game 2 all at full time. But, in added time the United were awarded a free kick just outside the penalty box and Van Persie curled a lovely shot over the defence and just inside the far post to win it for United.

Yep and Tevez breaking the wall and Nasri hiding behinf Dzeko didn't help.

Man City were better in the second half after they ditched their liability.