Having The Good New Wife In Thailand

LongTermFarang

Classic line in Netherland: Happiness is an Isaan lady and a 7-11

No, it's an Isaan Lady who transforms into a 7-11 after you had sex.

only if you take the hard stuff instead of alcohol

Its so refreshing to see a troll - sorry, poster, with 11 posts to their name starting such a ridiculous thread. rolleyes.gif

Do you realize that all the people complaining about being cheated by their thai lady were some day in the past thinking just like him ? If you read the number of complains, it's an awful number of people.

He is right on spot.

A good trolling post, I give him a 8 on 10.

agree a 8 from 10...

good work

Having The Good New Wife In Thailand

Your good new wife in Thailand?.......we have all had her, many times, already. coffee1.gif

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I haven't huh.png

yes you have, that was the one with the big tattoo that ran from her neck down to her ankle, you know the " farang score chart " tattoo. thumbsup.gif

You guys are too bitter .... Be nice

It's also refreshing to read about a guy who actually makes an effort to treat his gf right on this forum

For once there is somebody who is not bitching about their TGF, and genuinely wants to share his simple happiness,you tear him to pieces.

OP, ''IF'' you have been recently released from a hospital, l would steer clear of LOS eh. coffee1.gif

^ No way man....Thailand is the PERFECT place for him, are you kidding me???...

He will fit right in with the rest of the loony's in the asylum here. Right now he is probably an outcast where he lives.. :)

Come on over LongtermFarang.....Isaan is your place and there is a farm that has your name written all over it....

Edited by JAFO

OP, ''IF'' you have been recently released from a hospital, l would steer clear of LOS eh. coffee1.gif

He will fit right in with the rest of the loony's in the asylum here. Right now he is probably an outcast where he lives.. smile.png

Come on over LongtermFarang.....Isaan is your place and there is a farm that has your name written all over it....

This is totally uncalled nastiness

Are you jealous or what?

He will fit right in with the rest of the loony's in the asylum here. Right now he is probably an outcast where he lives.. smile.png

Hmmmmm, yes, his mum too. laugh.png

And the rule number three is not to drink the alcohol or beer or whisky. And this is because Thailand is very hot and beeer will for sure make you sad and unhappy and you will say bad things about Isann. My friend from Germany is 68 and had the happy birthday 2 weeks ago and is now not drinking beer anymore and he is happy now more than before. This is very good and everyone can see he is more happy and we all go for the good walks in the morning together

Out of curiosity, how old is his wife?

And the rule number three is not to drink the alcohol or beer or whisky. And this is because Thailand is very hot and beeer will for sure make you sad and unhappy and you will say bad things about Isann. My friend from Germany is 68 and had the happy birthday 2 weeks ago and is now not drinking beer anymore and he is happy now more than before. This is very good and everyone can see he is more happy and we all go for the good walks in the morning together

Good question, cos beer for me does mess the marital stuff up a bit, THOUGH, l must add the mrs finds it a relief, she's not 20. laugh.png .

You looking for age or mileage? :rolleyes:

It's also refreshing to read about a guy who actually makes an effort to treat his gf right on this forum

For once there is somebody who is not bitching about their TGF, and genuinely wants to share his simple happiness,you tear him to pieces.

Are you jealous or what?

You honestly believe this was a straight genuine post? I'm all for optimism, but this was a parody of a stereotypical idiot, he's just taking the piss, that's what "troll" means.

A fat old balding man looking for love in all the wrong places had better be a cynic or he's done for here. Sure leave your heart open if you happen to strike it lucky and find a genuine good one, but just like them you'll have to kiss a lot of frogs first, and better protect your wallet or you're done for within the first two or three.

Are you jealous or what?

You honestly believe this was a straight genuine post? I'm all for optimism, but this was a parody of a stereotypical idiot, he's just taking the piss, that's what "troll" means.

A fat old balding man looking for love in all the wrong places had better be a cynic or he's done for here. Sure leave your heart open if you happen to strike it lucky and find a genuine good one, but just like them you'll have to kiss a lot of frogs first, and better protect your wallet or you're done for within the first two or three.

Your totally right..........go have a look at this guys previous content aneliane, it is ridiculous beyond belief. Absolutely ridiculous. He's only made about 10 posts so you will find his content easy.

I think its great that he has joined this forum to share his wisdom. Tonight, I intend to stay off the whisky; tomorrow beer; and the day after, all other forms of alcohol, including anti-freeze and furniture polish.

Still keeping the meths then? I keep mine in the purple Listerine bottle.... nobody knows.

I am still uncertain about marrying a lady from Isaan though. Perhaps the OP could give us some more detailed advice on this... specifically, constructive advice on how it is best done. None of the Isaan ladies I have ever met has expressed any interest in marriage.

SC

"Get a haircut and get a real job..."

18... Same as mine (once was).

Edited by NanLaew